Hey Meg?

BostonBanker

You've got a little something on your collar.

:D Meg is now officially PDCH Random Rescue Meg PSCH PJCH PKCH CL2 CGC

The lovely cake a friend brought to the trial for her this morning.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this dog? For those who weren't around back then, I got her as an adult rescue. She was pulled from a high kill shelter at 1 year old, after having had a litter, and transported to Vermont. She'd never been indoors before, had little exposure to anything, and would shut down harder and faster than any dog I've met when she got scared or worried about anything. She's also the sweetest, most willing, hardest trying dog I've ever known. I got so, so lucky to find the right people to work with, who were able to help me bring out her courage. She's now been to the Cynosport World Games, has her championship, and is busy raising Gusto. If he's 1/3 the dog she is, I will count myself lucky.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
congrats to Meg, and to you! What a tribute to rescue dogs, and what they can achieve!

Dekka

Just try me..
Congrats!!!! That's awesome. What a gorgeous ribbon.

Way to go both of you!

CaliTerp07

I love hearing of your successes with Meg :) It warms my heart to see the return on investment you've gotten from her!

elegy

overdogged
Meg is so awesome! And what a testament she is to YOU and all the time and work you've put into bringing out the best in her.

Toller_08

Holy huge ribbon! It looks as big as Meg. And big congratulations to both of you, too!!

Locke

At first I thought that ribbon was photoshopped! It's massive and so impressive!!

Congratulations to both of you! What an incredible accomplishment!!

Members online

No members online now.