Bahahaha

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
I figured that My handling would screw keely over in agility.. As Its my first time trying agility and I dont have any instructor to teach me.

Well keely and I hve only just really started in agility and she is only doing a few single bar jumps and the tire jump... Just VERY basic..

Anyway, dad was watching us and keely was performing wonderfully and I got really excited and dad being to downer he is was all ike "I dont see what the big deal is, its not like its hard y ou just tell her to do it and she goes over, Blah blah blah! "

And so I told HIM to bring her thru the course.:popcorn: OMG it was hilarious.. She didnt go over one jump and didnt do the tire.. She just went around... It was ALL dads fault too.. He just wasnt doing it right.. So I guess my handling doesnt suck as much as I though:p Dad ended up getting frustrated so I told him to leave.. :rofl1:

adojrts

lol, that is funny.

I always silently get a chuckle out of the people that join my classes that have an attitude that agility can't be hard or that it requirez the amount of training that we do...........
They soon find out and they are often the ones that either quit because it isn't as easy as they thought or they moan "Oh, this is HARD!!"

Yes, some people do have unlimited grace and timing and they do make it look easy.......but those are few and far between. The rest of us just have to work harder to get there.............

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Know what would make an awesome class... like a dance class but for agility people. Working on footwork... turns.. RC... FC... LOL

I have the opposite problem... I get told I'm a good mover out of the course.. now if only I could get my dog to listen lol

Dogs6

Plus One
OMG this reminds me

I was at agility two weeks ago and my mum and dad came to watch. It was near the end and we were having a game where you handled someone elses dog for half of the course. I got my mum to hold Fudge while I was doing it and she decided she would try and speed Fudge up through his weaves (they weren't part of this game) She let him off his leash and he took of to come to me . My instuctor was in stiches because I ended up trying to handel two dogs and still be fast. My mum hasn't come to see me at agility since :p wonder why :dunno: :rofl1:

adojrts

Know what would make an awesome class... like a dance class but for agility people. Working on footwork... turns.. RC... FC... LOL
Before we ever start training the dogs for FC, RC, RVP's etc, we have a class or two for the handlers all on footwork and getting comfortable knowing were your feet are etc. I call it my Pole Dancing Class.:D Then we start working with the dogs on the flat, which of course then progresses to short sequences. Whole bunch easier than turning a dog/handler team loose on a sequence and expect them to do it with success.

Members online

No members online now.