Some pictures of Keira

Toller_08

Here are some pictures of Keira that I took earlier this afternoon at the park. She's 7 months old now. Sorry about the quality of some - I was pretty much just taking snapshots as there were other dogs around and I didn't want to be run over by them (I had a couple close calls, lol).

ETA: I just measured and weighed her a couple minutes ago. She's 24" and 51lbs.

More...

Last edited:

Toller_08

Happyhound, maybe just here and there for something to do. We bought her as just a pet and maybe an obedience and/or Agility dog, though. We visited her breeder yesterday and she said she's not overly pleased with Ki's head (too snipey) and she doesn't have enough chest. She said she'd be finishable for sure, but would probably never use her for breeding, so she doesn't really see much of a point in us showing her very much.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You can tell she's still young but she looks like a real Dobergirl now!

Maybe she'll fill out nicely? *shrug* It doesn't really matter though, you'll have fun with her regardless.

Toller_08

Thanks everyone. :)

Zoom, I doubt it. She was always the pretty definite pet puppy in the litter. Like you said though, it doesn't really matter. I still think she's pretty, and her temperament and personality are both fantastic. She's maturing into a really nice dog.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
She is definetly a beautiful gal. Gosh, everyone's dogs look so clean and glossy compared to mine! All of my dogs need a good, long, BATH.

Members online

No members online now.