to all those pitty people

chijack

you all have made me want to rescue a pit when the chihuahuas go. thats all. and i have 10+ years to research them :) :hail:

S

savethebulliedbreeds

WOO HOO!!! That is sooooo awesome. You will definately NOT regret your decision. They are amazing dogs! Congrats on your new pit puppy....10 years from now lol.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Im sorry to post again, but I just wanted to say, way to go. It makes me really excited to hear a GOOD owner say that they would like to own one someday.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Bullied i got all antsy about it LOL. i want to hug every good owner of our breed LOL
Ditto. I would love to have a BIG huge get together of all the good "pit" owners. Wouldn't that be something. Then we could all hug each other :lol-sign:

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Im way far away from you. I am in southern Saskatchewan, Canada. We are holding an event here on May 5th to educate people about the Bullys and BSL and responsible dog ownership. We have go people coming from far away with their dogs so it should be exciting. Of course we had to turn down a few "breeders" that heard about it and wanted to come with their monster pit bulls with big heads and short legs and spiked collars.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I remember about that one. I know your up there but i love to hear aobut them and i travel in Canada when i can and MAY be going this summer for a few weeks but still dotn have plans yet LOL. I cant stand that type of breeder GRAAAAAAAAAAAR sorry i see them everywhere here and its old as you knwo LOL

S

savethebulliedbreeds

If you come to Saskatchewan you should look me up. We are always for putting on events for the Bullys. We are planning to have a march in the parade this June as well. It would be cool if you decide to come up around then.

apbtmomof4

bully lover
pits are great and it is wonderful that a future pit has such a great home to look forward too. I commend you on your decision :hail:

I wish there was more I could do in my area to help pits but they are banned in my city and because of that most people are convinced that they are terrible. I live outside of city limits so my babies are legal for me to keep. If we could afford more right now I would definately adopt more and my husband feels the same.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

They are addicting or something lol. We got Magnus and then we caught wind of one not being taken care of and I had to get her. She is such a sweety. She was skin and bones when I got her a week ago but now she is almost looking like a normal puppy

darkchild16

We are Home.
They are potato chips. And my dad and stepmom are adopting another special needs one within the next few months. They get my heart the most I geuss because of how booger was.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Saje you should come to our event. There will be a CGN evaluator there testing. You aren't that far away.

Saje

Island dweller
I might be farther away than you think. I'm sure it's at least 10 hours. How much is the CGN testing?

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Where in AB are you from. You can just PM me if you like. CGN is $30. Kathy Chorney is doing it. I don't know if you know her or not......

Saje

Island dweller
Lac La Biche. 2.5 hours northeast of edmonton. I dont' know anybody important!

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Edmonton is an 8 hr drive from here so you are right you are about 10 hrs away. I thought you were closer for some reason. We have some people from Tofield coming. Im not sure where that is.

Members online

No members online now.