What's going on in AgilityPup's area?

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Well, first there's a big ol' German Shepherd visiting.

And Zoey's a-okay with that.

His name is Cappie and he reminds everyone (even the dogs too, I think) of Bella.

He's not usually allowed on furniture, but I was told he could get on my bed, and he was happy.

So he and Psyche have been sharing my bed with me at night. We're all good sharers.

He quickly found all of Bella's old favorite spots and agreed with her that they're the best in the house.

He decided his first morning here that he likes my bed.. a lot.

He's kind of a goof.

Then we finished our new dog fence, and everybody loves it.

Cappie was hesitant at first about the fence and all the playing that was being done within it, but he warmed up quick!

That's all for now, folks, there'll be more soon though!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Aww!! I love Zoey. :) The fence looks awesome! I know they're loving that! I can't wait to get a fence here!

Equinox

What a beautiful face, and how precious. Sorry for not keeping up to date - is he a foster?

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
He's a dog I'm dog sitting right now. But kind of my "god dog" in that if anything happens they need to rehome him, I'm the first one they contact.

I don't think I could foster. I'm already head over heels in love with this boy - the only thing keeping me sane is knowing he has a loving family.

Equinox

I can see why!! Usually, when I ask if a dog's a foster, you can bet my next question would be "Are ya gonna keep him??"

He looks like a sweetheart! And seems like your dogs like him, too :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
My dogs do love him, and he fits in so well here. I'm in love with him, really. He's a good boy. Some bad quirks ("attacks" me when I come home -- jumps and clobers me while whining and licking/nipping) but he's over all a really good boy, and soo much like my Boo. It's like having her brother here with me.

If he was a foster, yes, we'd be keeping him. ;) If his owner tomorrow asked me to keep him, I would.

Members online

No members online now.