I need to get one of these!

Our "beware of dog" sign is in the shape of a bone with a heart on one side and says "THREE spoiled dogs live here". I have a picture of it buyt can't find it :(.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
hahaha I like that sign. It's witty :D Although I would like to see the first time someone puts that to the test lol cause you KNOW it will happen haha

S

stirder

I have one...

but I dont have it on the fence because I am worried it would draw attention. "hmm, look at that. I wonder what kind of dogs are in there?" or "oh you can huh? sounds like a challenge." On the fence I have a warning sign on each gate. One says "beware of dog" and the other says "beware, guard dog on duty". I figure those are more warnings, where that one is more of a challenge, or draw for idiots or immature teenagers/kids to get close and peak over the fence.
also have a magnetic bumper sticker that says "my german shpeherd is smarter than your honor role student".

I want to get a bumper sticker that says, "My Border Collie is smarter than your Honors Student" but my Dad doesn't want a bumper sticker :p.

Hmm, I don't know. My Dad is obsessed with cars and keeping them perfect.... Thanks for the site, I'll try to convince him!

Members online

No members online now.