The Venting Thread

Toller_08

I have to get up for work in 5.5 hours and between the Dobermans snoring, Journey panting, Dance wandering around my room intermittently, the TV on super loud in the room above my bedroom and people talking, I've been lying awake for over 2 hours. So frustrating.

Also, moving into a house with new people you barely know kind of sucks. Nothing is organized, I can't trust them with my dogs & their interactions with my dogs are super annoying cause they get them all hyped up and obnoxious, none of our stuff is out really... nothing feels like home at all and we've been here for a bit over a month now. I wish I could afford to live on my own, but I can't, so I'm trying to make do and make the best of what's happening right now. But it's hard.

Last edited:

AliciaD

On second thought...
The vaccuum wasn't sucking right so I went to change the bag only to find that the bag must have come off and the stomach of the beast was just full of fur and dirt.

And with the Fluff Mutts we have to vacuum like every other day.

It was nasty.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'm so sad that the price of doxycycline has freaking skyrocketed. In the past it has only cost me $4 to get a 1 month supply of it for Happy. This time around... cost me $30! :eek: And that's at cost, would have been over $100 if I were a regular client. That's just completely ridiculous.

I'm so sad that the price of doxycycline has freaking skyrocketed. In the past it has only cost me $4 to get a 1 month supply of it for Happy. This time around... cost me $30! :eek: And that's at cost, would have been over $100 if I were a regular client. That's just completely ridiculous.
It's unbelievable!

When we had to tell customers the new cost there was so much flipping out. Luckily we had enough stock to give them warning before we had to buy the new freakishly expensive bottles but still, unreal.

noludoru

Bored Now.
It's been years. Let's stop being passive-aggressive about it already. Give it up, LET IT GO, YOU WON.

Can't that just be enough?

MicksMom

You can still get it? Someone at Nosework was told by her vet it wasn't available at least for now.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
The people who used to live in the place we rent have now come back twice to get "parts" from the old shed, but it's been a different person every time, and all of them were different then the two people we saw the day we moved in. I am a little sketched out. And mostly pissed off cause they woke us up this time, after working a night shift. Next time I'm not gonna let them go into the shed, they can call our landlord.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I missed my god **** flight, because of the airline, and I'm now stuck in Chicago for the next 5 hours.

They don't even have free internet. Well, a whole half hour for free.

AGDJFURGWVS *throws things*

I AM BORED AND HUNGRY AND DON'T WANT AIRPORT FOOD.

Saeleofu

It's International Assistance Dogs week. The FB page with the same name is doing a terrible job of it. Today they highlight a program that charges $20,000 for a tether dog. :wall: :wall:

I'm TRYING to find resources for my volunteer who is looking for a service dog. He is not able to train one himself, so I'm facing all the frustrations of finding a service dog for an adult on the autism spectrum/with mental illness all over again. This really sucks, I wish people could just be decent and ethical :(

gapeach

Big Mutts
We were visiting my mom today ( she had a headache and was grouchy). When I opened the door to leave Gracie flew out, somehow made the door slam backwards onto my finger. She never does that, always waits for me to go out first. We walked down the porch and a giant lizard took off into the bushes, apparently that's what she was after. Did not make my finger feel better....definitely will be a bruise.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
You can still get it? Someone at Nosework was told by her vet it wasn't available at least for now.
We were able to get it from one supplier, the other supplier was out. But we were rationed to 100 tablets a week and the price was super high. We've been getting it compounded from some pharmacy now, and that brought the cost down a little bit, but who knows how long that will last!

I feel bad taking my 60 tablets when it's rationed, it's a good part of her heartworm treatment but technically not necessary.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Crammmmps. Ow. :(

Thanks legit shark week.

I'm hungry for all the things. I'm trying to be better about eating, corn puffs. Why must you be so delish?

Members online