Barn Hunt

JacksonsMom

YAY!

There's going to be a Barn Hunt on May 17th! Like all of 5 mins from my dads house! I was just hoping for one within an hour's distance, lol.

Talbot Kennel Club will offer an intro to the tubes for those dogs not ever having seen them and then a RATI course to practice negotiating the course

I'm so excited to try this out. :)

There's also going to be earthdog practice this Sat. morning in the same city that I'm going to TRY and make and then this Sunday we're going to practice dock diving off our first real dock diving dock, lol. Yay for all sorts of new things to try upcoming :p

That is so exciting, take lots of pictures!
I have Radar signed up for a Barn Hunt the weekend after that (assuming work lets me have it off) I keep looking for Earth Dog fun days within driving distance but so far, no luck.

JacksonsMom

yay!! We've done two fun hunts and we've doing our first one for title next month, I'm so excited. :)
Seeing your vids/pics is what really made me wanna try, I think Jax will be great... maybe not, but I THINK he will really enjoy it. He has fairly high prey drive when it comes to small animals, so I think it'll kick in hopefully.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I want to do that with Mia! Or earthdog even though you can only do terriers in that. Mia loooooves her mouses.

I would love to do barn hunt or even earth dog. I think my dogs would excel at barn hunt and obviously Bayleigh for earth dog.
When I contacted the BHA they said they didn't have any plans currently for events in Indiana but I was more than welcome to form a club myself. Um, yeah, I can't do that. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Especially because I don't really have any "dog" friends.

Good luck with Jackson!

DenoLo

I want to do that with Mia! Or earthdog even though you can only do terriers in that. Mia loooooves her mouses.
Lo gets obsessive about mouses, but when she actually cornered one outside, the mouse went on the offensive and jumped at her and she skittered back 5 feet and barked indignantly.

Mouse must have thought he was the biggest, baddest mouse to ever walk the earth.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Brittany, I got your text about barn hunt. I think I'm working that day so have to check my schedule. Barn hunt would be awesome though.

Can't wait to see you this weekend for dock diving and lure coursing. I'll probably give you a call today to discuss details about that. I know for a fact I will have Cricket. Joey depends on if I get to course him or not and my friend is bringing her Coolie.

CaliTerp07

When/where is this barn hunt? Lucy would be awesome at it. Find the critters!

We're supposed to go away to Cape May next weekend with Lucy, but if the weather is iffy then we'll bail and I want back up plans!

JacksonsMom

When/where is this barn hunt? Lucy would be awesome at it. Find the critters!

We're supposed to go away to Cape May next weekend with Lucy, but if the weather is iffy then we'll bail and I want back up plans!
Spring Cove Farm in Queenstown, Maryland. :) If you've ever gone to Ocean City, Queenstown is located right where the shopping Outlets are.

Set up starting at 2 and barn hunt at 5.

Members online

No members online now.