Some cute mutts, a GSD, a little guy, bloodhound, and pointer mix!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Ally! I think she may be one of those golden retriever/American Eskimo dog mixes people have been breeding lately. She's a little shy of new things, but she's a good dog. :)

Meet Alby! I know he looks sweet and innocent, but don't let that face fool you, he's a dog on springs! Luckily it isn't too hard to get his attention with treats.

This is Bella the GSD. She's a sweet girl but she's going to need some work on building her confidence, and she PULLS LIKE A TRAIN. Bella also seems to be somewhat afraid of men. She took to me right away, though, probably because I'm not male. Oh, and she loves ball (which is how I got her attention for these pics)!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Kera. She's a very sweet older girl, walks well on leash and likes food and pats. She does have some sort of growth on her ear that shall be removed, and one of her back legs seems uncomfortable. Hopefully we can find this sweet senior a nice retirement home.

Hai. I'm Leroy. I'm a bloodhound!

I'm a handsome boy, or so they say.

I bay like a pro and love to play (especially with other dogs), but I'm also a leaner, and love pats and snuggles.

They tell me my face is so cute and soft and quite fun to squish with all my wrinkles.

But mostly, I'm just me! Who wouldn't love a Leroy??

Speaking of hounds, Meet Molly! A very active, very happy young hound mix girl. Great dog for an active family.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Bootsie! Not sure of his mix. This little guy was hard to get pics of because he WOULD NOT STAND STILL. He's a little bundle of energy, always on the go, watching everything, wanting to meet everybody! I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little terrier in him somewhere.

This is Tank, so named because he's a BIG guy. He does need to lose about 10 or so pounds, but he's still kinda tall for a lab. He's very friendly and very food motivated!

You haz treat?

WANT TREAT!!

And lastly, meet Taylor the pointer mix. This is a sweet, sweet, sweet dog. And so soft! He'll be adopted in two weeks, just you watch!

That's all!

Bootsie just looks like a bundle of fun and I do see terrier in his face and tank is heart meltingly handsome!

Maxy24

Oh my God Leroy, what a face! Bloodhounds are so goofy and so nice. And Bootsie looks like he'd be a lot of fun, maybe a good little agility dog.

Members online