His first SWIM!

S

Squishy22

Photo DUMP!

I took reggin out for his first swim EVER. He was very hesitant at first, as you can see in the pics. I had to go in with him, otherwise he would never go... if his life counted on it. Wussy boy!

He felt much more safe and secure on his leash. He would only go out if he was attached to the leash. And I also felt much better about him being on leash, since I could save him if he were to drown. lol.

In some pics his possition looks weird. His back feet could touch the ground in some areas, so he swam AND walked on his back legs all at the same time. SUCH TALENT!

He is a very fast swimmer too. He came after me a few time and I had to hurry and get out of his reach for fear he would dig his claws in my back. I'd die in laughter frantically trying to get away from him.

My fiance trying to figure out a way of getting him down there. It was a drop off.

Looking down below.

Getting his prong off.

S

Squishy22

Encouraging him.

SUCCESS! Sorry for the WHITE OUT areas. My camera was dying, so I didnt want to fiddle with the settings.

Going after me.

S

Squishy22

Taken with my P&S after my camera died. His spots shine through when he is wet. lol.

Thats all! We had a blast in the water!

GoingNowhere

aww, what a cutey! He doesn't seem too thrilled with the water... but in the 'encouraging picture' is like "okay mom, if I must..." :)

S

Squishy22

aww, what a cutey! He doesn't seem too thrilled with the water... but in the 'encouraging picture' is like "okay mom, if I must..." :)
It was funny, he was trying to whine and swim at the same time. He actually did better than I thought. He got the hang of it, and after a few times crossing the river, he would fallow me back into the water with no problems. Maybe after a few more visits he will like it more.

All in all, I had an amazing time. :)

ACooper

I don't think he looks too thrilled! LOL........I can imagine Orson being the same way, he liked his kiddy pool after awhile (as long as it only contained a few inches of water) but I doubt I could get him to cooperate as much as Reggin did!

Looks a pretty cool and relaxing time!

BostonBanker

Meg and Reggin need to take swimming lessons together. She always has a couple of moments where she forgets to get her butt up, and ends up swimming "upright".

I love the spots! And the graffitti on the wall behind him;).

S

Squishy22

I was surprised he got into the water at all. But then again I've never gotten in with him. That really helped.

He did better in the deeper water where his back feet couldnt touch the ground. It was a pretty shallow river. lol.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Awww, Reggin is such a handsome guy. I remember when Oliver used to splash like that when he swam. It took weeks before Samwise taught him to swim normally, lol. I love swimming the dogs :D

Members online

No members online now.