Can I ask why....

I seldom get replies on my pics

But then I remember how many I look at without commenting and try to keep it in perspective :) Hard though sometimes i know

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Yeah, I either look on my phone and totally forget to comment once I get home, or I just don't even look at that section for some reason for a bit at a time. I love looking at everyone's pictures! Especially during my lunch breaks at work. I will try harder to check that section out more frequently :)

Equinox

Maybe everyone can make a mental note to try to reply more to pics.
Definitely what I will be doing! I think everyone seems to enjoy getting replies on their threads, even if it is a simple "great pictures!" or "cute pup!". And let's be honest, logging in and typing on the phone/tablet isn't that hard :p I'll definitely be making more of an effort to reply to picture threads.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Awww... sorry :(

I always look at your pics...I guess I need leave a comment.

Art is one of my favorite dogs here...so I always look :D

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Honestly, I'd take the spam over the new slow forum because of the 20 questions game to post anything. It's such a pain. I'd go ahead and blame that recent snails pace in the photo threads

Saeleofu

I really think this one has more to do with Facebook. Maybe not for you in particular, but in general. I know I am more likely to post pictures on Facebook because I don't have to upload them elsewhere first like I do to post here, and I'm unlikely to link my Facebook photos here because they're huge and I never know if everybody can actually see them. It feels redundant to post them in both places, too.

Likewise, I see people who post on Facebook and on Chaz, the same photos, but it's SO much easier to reply or even just click "like" on Facebook.

So I guess I also blame it on not having a quick reply box.

Brattina88

I am guilty of looking (on my phone) and not posting! I've never been terribly chatty on Chaz but I'll make an effort to post more. :) I miss quick reply, too :p

Honestly I think this has been going on here for a while. I know it was also brought up in the past on here. Although I think it's gotten worse now.

I agree if there was a quick reply button still; I'd post A LOT more. As I always use that on all the forums I'm on. But now having to do the whole reply + question I just don't feel like posting.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I look at all the photos, and rarely reply.

It's nothing to do with the question system, that never puts me off replying if I want to. I'm just lazy, or I have nothing to say other than 'nice photo' etc. I enjoy all the pictures, I just don't always have much to say about them.

I think Facebook impacts on all forums. Not that I use any others anymore or for years!!! But I know there are thriving communities on Facebook, so who needs forums anymore?!

I can't see me ever not using Chaz really... It's just part of my daily routine... Bodhis fault :D

I dont post pixs & for the same reason.
I,just,think that people are busy or dont know me so dont take the time,to answer my pixs post as I dont post much.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I've kind of felt the same way in the past, but then I am 100% guilty of the same thing. I look and never comment! :( I will start commenting more. :)

Sekah

The Monster.
With all that said, everyone on Chaz is welcome to add me on FB. I'm sure I'm missing loads of people from here.

With all that said, everyone on Chaz is welcome to add me on FB. I'm sure I'm missing loads of people from here.
You have me! :p

So, is this a collective "Our Chaz resolution is to start replying to picture threads, post more in NOT the catch all threads and anytime a topic comes to mind even if it's a already done in the past topic, to post it."

Generally speaking,I,just,want to be more active,on this forum, as I've been,here,since 2008 but only,have 600 + posts!.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon

So, is this a collective "Our Chaz resolution is to start replying to picture threads, post more in NOT the catch all threads and anytime a topic comes to mind even if it's a already done in the past topic, to post it."
Yes! Sounds like a great resolution! :p Though I am guilty of posting in the big threads sometimes.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I think that the lack of a quick reply feature and the questions every time someone replies might keep some from leaving a "cool!" or "neat!" reply like they used to.

I wish there was some way to stop the spam but keep the QR. Some forums I am on have questions until the poster reaches a certain amount of posts (usually like 20 or something) then the QR feature becomes available and the questions disappear. I wish we had something like that here because I am a member of a few forums that aren't even as big as this one and they have a QR and no questions :(

ACooper

Sounds like an awecome resolve!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Same here. Even when I try to spice up my photo threads with fun captions... I'll get 1-2 responses. Not worth it. (But I'm guilty of not responding to other threads, though I do try!)

Members online

No members online now.