*pip*

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Hi, my name is Hilde and I`m a doglover. I`ve been struggled with this for as long as I can remember but didn`t face my problems intil I got Mico, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, in 2000. I have now been hooked, and plan to buy one more in January. :cool:

I hope to get to know all you guys in the future!

(Ps. I`m a Norwegian, so please be patient with my English skill, ok?)

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Yes, I know:=)

Thank you very much, Serena. I`m glad to be here. What kind of dog do you have?

bogolove

Welcome Serena. We are so glad to have you and Mico here. Everyone is so nice here, and they are so helpful. I would love to see more pictures of your dog.

bogolove

Serena said:
I think you meant to welcome Hildemor. ;)

Please forgive me, I have been working all day therefore my brain is mush. I did get a good laugh out of myself for that one though if that counts for anything ... :rolleyes:

I mean Welcome Hildemor! So glad to have you here and so glad for Serena to keep me on my toes! ;)

Hi and welcome, Hilde! Your dog looks adorable! Those babies can be pretty addicting, huh? lol

hildemor

Cavalierfriend
Everyone

Thank you everyone for such a warm and nice welcome. I feel like home already:=)

I add some pictures of my dog for those of you who want to see my little baby! Ps. How do I do that? Where do I have to download my pictures?

Milo; His name is Mico :p

Hilde, if you'll go to the link at the top of this page that says "Dog Pictures" it will take you to the gallery. There's a link that allows you to upload, and it's pretty easy if you follow the directions from there.

If you have any problems with it, let us know. Directions are not always that easy when they are not in your language! :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Wow what a cute name!!!!My boy's names are,
Milo the black lab and Lucky the puppy lab(goldern/yellow)!! :D

Members online

No members online now.