Etsy Shipping Question

iluvdogs

Just wondering how long orders take to ship from Etsy? They live in the US and i'm in Canada.

I ordered something from Etsy on Sept 23 and I got a email saying it was shipped on the 27th and they gave a stamps.com tracking # and I go to it and the last thing says Sept 29 "DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY"

It's now the 16th and I still have not received anything :confused:

Is that normal??

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Not an etsy thing. It's a USPS/ Can Post thing. If I order anything from the US it never gets scanned beyond being dropped at the originating post office. Ever. And I order a good amount of stuff. Tracking numbers are useless for me.

I ordered Arson 2 pairs of jammies from 2 sellers same day. One arrived 2 weeks after shipping, One has been 4 weeks, and is still MIA.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
When I ordered something from Canada it took 8 days to get here.

But... it was right before Christmas. My package arrived on Christmas Eve. I don't know if my shipping time was average, delayed, or expedited because they were hauling ass to get everything delivered by Christmas?

That seems like a really long time for a US-Canada trip. Maybe I'm wrong though. But it's not like it's coming from China or somewhere way out there.

iluvdogs

Humm..So now what? Just wait it out and see I guess??

It was a wall decal for the nursery.

Miakoda

Well, I mailed something to Mafia, and it got stopped at customs and sent back to me. So I had to re-mail it (it's on it's way! I re-mailed it Monday!!). Oh, and why? Because I listed it had a tote bag in it, but not that there was a catalog in there, too. Obviously, catalogs are shady business and must be disclosed. Sheesh....

Miakoda

Oh, and it depends on how it was mailed. I will ONLY mail to Canada via Priority Mail (USPS), which ranges from 4-10 days for delivery. If you mail it Parcel Post, it can take upwards of 4 weeks. O_O

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Years of problem free shopping and 2 items get sent back this month. My second pair of jammies was just returned to the maker this weekend. WTF is wrong with me that my stuff isn't arriving..

Members online

No members online now.