One last group from my trip....

One last group of shots from the trip:

Here's one of the small rock islands that I saw pretty much every day I was in Pukaskwa.

This is the same lookout (with only a slightly different framing) as one of the shots in my first thread. This was shot the day before and with the overcast conditions, it allowed some of the yellows of the birch and poplar to come through a bit more.

This was from just outside Marathon. With scenerly like this, I think I could comfortably live there.

Oxtongue Rapids is probably the one spot that represents fall in Ontario for me - even more so than Algonquin PP. I was lucky there was a brief break in the clouds and no wind for this one :)

bubbatd

You're making me homesick with so many happy memories !! Tom and I rented a houseboat with my dear cousins and fished that whole area ! Even went through the locks .

Thanks again, SmexyPibble! :)

Grammy,
Years ago I did a canoe trip along the trent-severn waterway, fishing all the way :) Even got to ride up the lift-lock in Peterborough in the canoe. We made it to Bobcaygeon (sp?) before we called it quits. I could stand to do that trip again (solo this time) ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
IF you put a book together..put me on the list.
Incredible.

Members online

No members online now.