AlliePets Pet Portraits is live!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Hey folks!

A lot of you have asked me about my pet portraits, and I'm pleased to announce that I finally have the ball rolling.

http://www.alliepets.com/

Here's a temporary placeholder site while I work on getting my proper site active. It's got some of my best samples, as well as a big honking contact email. :D

Are you interested in a portrait? Fire me an email and let me know what you're interested in! Generally, my portrait prices range from $50 - $100, depending on complexity, but sometimes it's lower or higher. Just ask, and I'll give a quote!

Any suggestions, comments or questions can be emailed to me, or you can chat about it in this thread. :)

Thanks everyone!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
PS - this is why you should buy from Allie.

She took this:

and made it into this:

And it's awesome. D=

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I wish I had that kind of money to spend on a portrait!

I LOVE your style! It's a neat style that lends itself so well to dogs with hair, but I've never seen anyone be able to pull off the "look" with shorthaired dogs.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
So is it just a computer copy you get then, not something physical that you can hang on the wall or something?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So is it just a computer copy you get then, not something physical that you can hang on the wall or something?
Well, the artwork is all digital. Generally when deciding on a quote, we work out what the image may be used for. Perhaps you'd like a high-quality print to hang on the wall, perhaps you'd like a crate ID tag, perhaps a greeting card, or all of the above! I work with whatever you'd like to get done. If I can feasibly design it, we can do it. I have a design major, so generally I can work with you to create the type of portrait/product you want. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
The digital copy she gave me is high quality, so you CAN print it out and then hang it on your wall. =>

xpaeanx

Can you print out on canvas?

Can you make a background as well, or only plain type backgrounds?

oh, and just an FYI the schnauzers and cattle dogs(I think anyway) are mixed up. When you click on one you get the other.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Can you print out on canvas?

Can you make a background as well, or only plain type backgrounds?

oh, and just an FYI the schnauzers and cattle dogs(I think anyway) are mixed up. When you click on one you get the other.
Thanks for letting me know about the website mix-up. I'll get that fixed this evening! The computer I'm on at the moment isn't the one with the web stuff. :p

Also, I don't print out on canvas, but you can have it printed on canvas at many framing stores. It's something I'd like to offer in the future, but right now there are some other goals to reach.

I can make a full background, I just haven't had anyone request one, and they take quite awhile to complete. I should do a sample with a full background!

Members online

No members online now.