NOVA/MD/DC Area Chazzers!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Okay - the tenth is coming up and it would be nice if those who know they can come would post in this thread. :p As it is, it seems only Cristy, Cali, and I will be there.. possibly Amber and Lilavati. :p

Oh, and would you guys like for me to bring some snacks.. like cookies or something? We all got really hungry last time..

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I think I should be there... I've got to double check with Jo to see what the plans are since we have a concert on the 9th... just need to be able to make sure she understands that we are coming home after the concert and NOT staying out in Harrisonburg

CaliTerp07

What's the verdict on this? This weekend in or out? I have stuff until 1:30, but could come for the afternoon. Sunday is all booked now with work stuff :(

noludoru

Bored Now.
Honestly. . . with Lilavati not coming, Amber still in limbo about whether or not she's coming.. you being busy for part of the day... it's not sounding like the best idea. *sigh* It's not the best weekend for me anymore, either, honestly.. but that's due to other stuff, not plans I've made.

So I'm going to unofficially say it's cancelled, lol.

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG it's still supposed to be raining!?!? I am so sick of cleaning muddy paws. . .

And you're right - if it's wet no one is going to want to bring the dogs, lol.

We'll reschedule. Maybe for a later date in January. I'm busy on the 17th, but any date after that is great for me at least. The 24th-25th and 31st-1st are the last two.

CaliTerp07

I can do the 25th (sunday) or the 31st (saturday). The 1st is super bowl and hubby's birthday, so we're hosting a par-tay. Or you guys could just come crash my tiny apartment with your big dogs :)

Members online

No members online now.