Stinker vs Pakak

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
It was lunch time here at the ranch and I was feeding everyone. They all have their spots in the barn if their barn dogs where they eat. Some of the house dogs eat on the deck and some in the house. Stinker sometimes is slow getting to his meal or can be quite the dainty eater (he has problems with this on the trail).Pakak or "The Desposer" cleans everyones bowl when their down :rolleyes: . He goes absolutly mad over it. Anyways I noticed Pakak take off for the barn I thought of Stinker and hobbled after him. By the time i got in there Pakak already had his head in Stinkers dish chomping down occasionally giving Stinker "the eye" poor Stinker stood with his ears back like " now what do i do?". I yelled at Pakak and clapped my hands and Pakak took off not too quick though not to grab the rest of Stinkers Meaty Bone. Stinker still had some food in his bowl and since lunch and dinner are tiny meals it did'nt really matter. I came out later with a handful of beef bits for Stinker.

Stinker just got him back though! I was sitting on the deck when i saw Stinker come barraling down the hill in the pasture and I noticed a total obliviouse Pakak sniffing the ground and wagging his tail (I almost felt bad for him). Stinker is'nt the biggest dog even for a husky he is small but he has always had this move he pulls where he will bull rush anouther dog when their not paying attention and knocking them flat. He had down it to Noah before and I knew he would have no problem knocking Pakak flat. And sure enough here came Stinker and drove right into Pakaks side sending him tumbling. I heard Pakak yelp and then stood up so dazed and confused while Stinker ran back up the hill not in a playful way just Stinker getting out of there. Pakak was still dazed and confused when Stinker hit him again! This time Pakak did'nt even yelp he just got tumbled again and laid down his ears back eye squinted and lightly whining while Stinker took off up the hill he watched Pakak a bit longer waiting for him to stand up so he could hit him again. You should have seen Stinker! He was on top of that hill just wagging his tail and looking so proud he knew.

Pakak was and is fine Shaker and Akara came by to play with him and he was up and ready to play. All I can say is i have a feeling Pakak won't be stealing Stinkers food anymore.

BTW if Pakak was in any real danger I would have stopped it. But Stinker did not have his hackles raised and he was not being aggressive in anyway he was just teaching Pakak a lesson he learned as a pup as well. Stinker was also teaching Pakak that he is not higher them himself in the pack no matter his size Stinker still ranks higher in the sled dog society and Pakak will have to earn his way up not trick and steal.

I alow my dogs to teach lessons themselves on certain things.

I really enjoyed reading that story. What a stinker,Stinker is....lol...You go Stinker.

I could just picture Stinker up on the hill looking down and snikering about the whole thing...Ha Ha Yea You git my food again Ha ha He he!!!!!! ....lol

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad Pakak was alright; maybe this will teach him to take Stinker's food but probably not. You definitely have you hands full!

bubbatd

It's fun when I have the grand dogs here to watch them eat !!! They respect each other's bowls, but when all are licked clean , they still go to the others and taste what they had for dinner ! I love it when you can put 3 or 4 bowls down and they all eat within a foot of each other without a growl .

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I have a few here who can do that the pack has its cliques and they choose to eat and sleep next to who they want to.

Members online

No members online now.