Bengals??

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
I have been offered a bengal kitten. And I was told that they dont effect ppl with cat allergies b/c hair is diffrent ? Is this true? Also what is a good price range on this exotic cat?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
A friend of mine has one and he's HUGE. I don't know about either the allergies or the price range part, but they smell different from normal cats and act a little different too...more doggish. They tend to freak out regular cats.

~Tucker&Me~

Hmmm...
I have never heard about them having different fur.
I would look into that, because for some reason I highly doubt it.

~Tucker

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
Well the lady is a breeder of bengals and belongs to some club and she said that they have pelts so they are diffrent. (I really thought all animals had pelts????) Im allergic to cats but to a minority I will have troubles breathing and hives (but I can adapt I got 0ver my friends cat.... but I didnt go over her house for a while and when I did I was back to wheezing and hives) and such but my oldest brother will turn blue and die. But he will be living in a diffrent house on our new land. I just wanted to know if anyone here ownes one or knows someone who does??? and knows the answer!

canadianmandy

Certified Animallover!
Zoom said:
A friend of mine has one and he's HUGE. I don't know about either the allergies or the price range part, but they smell different from normal cats and act a little different too...more doggish. They tend to freak out regular cats.
LOL I heard that to but I dont have other cats so Im guessing Im ok! I( hope I find out!) She has a wide variety from white with spots to golden and marble. I saw pics they are not ready yet but Man they are so cute!

Members online

No members online now.