Vetericyn

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Is it really 30 a bottle? I don't remember paying that! Maybe the stuff marketed to dogs is more expensive? Try tsc. But it's been a while since I have had to buy it to so price may have gone up.

Can't see me ever swallowing the stuff!
It was like $35 where I worked but I can't remember what size bottle that is.... errrr maybe 8oz?

Their website is under construction but can someone explain to me what it is?
What is it?
It's a wound/infection spray. My understanding is that, with wounds, it increases blood flow and oxygen to that area which speeds up the healing. And then it's antifungal, antibacterial and probably anti-other things so you can use it on skin infections and hot spots and whatnot.

Probably wouldn't be a bad thing to have in my doggy first aid kit once I find the cheapest place to get it :p

Michiyo-Fir

Hmm from what I was reading from a horse website, it's just very very diluted bleach plus a few other disinfectant/bleach type chemicals and salt...

I'm surprised it works so well though...

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Hmm from what I was reading from a horse website, it's just very very diluted bleach plus a few other disinfectant/bleach type chemicals and salt...

I'm surprised it works so well though...
That would be why it works so well! Bleach as a disinfectant kills lots of stuff.

Members online

No members online now.