Warning: this picture will make you squee

OMG!!! OMG!!! Baby kitty, baby kitty .... SQUEEEEE!!!

Going off to type 500 times: "We're still raising our Westie puppy ... we have a newly-adopted adult dog .... we have our cats ... this is a bad time to get a kitten ... kittens are squeeee-cuuute but they're all psycho!!"

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG!!! OMG!!! Baby kitty, baby kitty .... SQUEEEEE!!!

Going off to type 500 times: "We're still raising our Westie puppy ... we have a newly-adopted adult dog .... we have our cats ... this is a bad time to get a kitten ... kittens are squeeee-cuuute but they're all psycho!!"
:rofl1::rofl1:

Wait till late summer when rescues are starting to get desperate over placing kittens. FOHA has like 15 kittens still. Maybe we're down to 10 or so with all the adoptions, but in any case, this time of year is when the summer 'kitten rush' seems to be over but there are still loads of kittens. Then puppy will be grown and your new Golden will have more than settled in. :D

I found that pic back in my albums and had to share it. There are so many adorable pictures of them that I never shared with you chazzers. I don't know why.. maybe I was lazy.. lol!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I bet you mis them all.. Way to sweet of a photo.

Wait till late summer when rescues are starting to get desperate over placing kittens. FOHA has like 15 kittens still. Maybe we're down to 10 or so with all the adoptions, but in any case, this time of year is when the summer 'kitten rush' seems to be over but there are still loads of kittens. Then puppy will be grown and your new Golden will have more than settled in. :D
Oh sure!! Leave it to you to come up with a solution that sounds ... do-able.
You're just a horrid enabler, yanno? :D

::::must resist baby kitties::::

When we went to the shelter on Nov. 19 and got the Golden (we were just gonna go look at him ... we didn't plan to adopt until the future ... ya, right ... the "future" reaches out and grabs ya), we didn't even GO into the cat room. We didn't dare ... we had already heard they had ... baby kitties. :yikes:

chanda

SQUEE!!!SQUEE!!!SQUEE!!!SQUEE!!!

that's super cute... where did you get it???

Members online

No members online now.