pugs!!

I have beeing looking info about pugs, those little cute bug eyed dogs.

So far I found they are great for persons that aren't active and they have problems whit the heat.

But they are easy to train?

showpug

Pugs are fantastic companion dogs. They live life according to their own agenda. They will happily sit and stare at you when you call them instead of coming. I would say that they can be easy to train, but I only say that because they are highly food motivated.

Pugs shed a ton. When I say a ton, I mean a TON! Hair is everywhere and that includes all over you. A high quality diet helps, but will not prevent the mass quantities of dog hair in your home. Their shedding is not seasonal, it's all the time.

These dogs are my heart. I still get excited when I see one on the street even after owning six of them. They are wonderful dogs. They are very fun, entertaining and literally clown-like. They have wonderful senses of humor.

If you want to talk Pugs, I could go on forever...:)

I see, for the sheding I don't think is an isuee.
The only breeds that dosen't shed at all are peruvian hairless and xoloitzcuintles :p

And my sis has very long hair and we can find it even in my turtles aquarium or inside my nintendo GC one time XD

Is good to know they are easy to train.

I like the grey ones better from the other colors.

One of my cousing had one but a bee sting at one of her eyes and she lost it :( the vet had to remove it.

Anyways, can you post pics of you pugs? ;)

Dani

Ninja Dog
Pugs are clever little dogs, and they're not very hard to train. My puppy from years ago was housebroken in no time. However, their intelligence also means that they get into mischief easily, so it's important to keep an eye on them lol.

showpug

I see, for the sheding I don't think is an isuee.
The only breeds that dosen't shed at all are peruvian hairless and xoloitzcuintles :p

And my sis has very long hair and we can find it even in my turtles aquarium or inside my nintendo GC one time XD

Is good to know they are easy to train.

I like the grey ones better from the other colors.

One of my cousing had one but a bee sting at one of her eyes and she lost it :( the vet had to remove it.

Anyways, can you post pics of you pugs? ;)
Glad to hear that you will tolerate shedding because they shed more than any dog I have ever had contact with. ;)

Pugs only come in two colors, fawn and black. The fawn must be the color you like? It's kind of a tan color and it's also the color of my pugs. Don't ever let anyone convince you that Pugs are brindle too, they are not.

I will post some pictures for you as well, since you asked for it.

showpug

The links you supplied were both fawn dogs. There are different variations of the color fawn, from very light to very dark. Some fawns look like they have a silver undertone, but they are still fawn.

Pugs are fun dogs. Are you getting one?

I see, I thinked it was a 3rd color XD

For know I'm still lookin info for a breed that fix my life at best.

For the pugs I'm a bit worried about the heat, in summer the temperatures can pass 30c (a mediun of 32c) in the days whit more heat.

The lady that had the puppy in the expo said she has an air conditioner inside her house.

So if I got one I have to get one air conditioner right? since I heard they can die in tropical climates.

I forgot to ask, they can be alone for like 5 hours in the house?

showpug

Yes, an air conditioner would be very important if you live in a warm climate. Some Pugs tolerate heat better than others, but they are all at risk for overheating if it gets hot enough.

As far as your other question, yes, Pugs can stay at home alone for 5 hours. I recommend crate training with toys in the crate. If Pugs are left out they are sure to get into mischief!

Members online

No members online now.