Nice

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Added videos to the dogs up for adoption was a really nice touch in my opinion. http://www.hsgkc.org/furryfilms.htm would be a great way for someone to spend some volunteer time making and posting if they had the technology.:)

Saje

Island dweller
That is a great idea smkie. I would do that if I had the tech. and if there was a shelter in the area. :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I like watching desi and bobby..certainly makes a wonderful pitch for their personalities. ol Bobby would fit right in here if i could have another but i cant:(

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, what a great idea. I think a pic doesn't always say everything, and seeing them in action, makes you want to meet them all.

I try to donate to the KC humane society whenever I can so its great to see them doing things like this, I think it is a really good idea. A few years back one of the local news people, Lori Everet, used to do promos for TV holding a dog or cat that needed adopting and my mom saw her with this cat and she jumped her car and went down and adopted her (the cat, not the news lady) and Sam the cat has been a member of our family ever sense, she is 17 now.
After watching those videos I would love to adopt a cat or another dog but Tank is just tooooo possesive.

Members online

No members online now.