The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Without elaborating too much, I only have one thing to say. And really it sums it all up nicely anyway.

For f***'s sake.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Well apparently I'm out $1700 that I could REALLY use right about now.

30% Tuition rebate was supposed to be sent to me, but for some reason when I changed my address on their site, it didn't save so it sent to my old address.

Knowing my luck the seedy people in that building recognized it as a cheque and cashed it for themselves, or some other ridiculous reason as to why I can't get the money.
Just because that's how my life works.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
... ... ... You are an adult. Why are you relying on your son, who is just starting his life, for financial assistance? Seriously?

Not happy right now. Not happy at all.

Saeleofu

... ... ... You are an adult. Why are you relying on your son, who is just starting his life, for financial assistance? Seriously?

Not happy right now. Not happy at all.
Yeah, this is sort of why my finances are as ****ed up as they are. When I first moved out I kept having to get credit cards to loan my parents money, and of course the "loans" weren't actually loans since they never got paid back. And that made me wind up living in their house again, and my credit is a total disaster, to the point I'm considering filing for bankruptcy (and I already had one company try to garnish my wages, except I don't make enough to get garnished).

And then they bitch at me for having to move back home because I can't afford it anymore.

*blackrose

Yeah, this is sort of why my finances are as ****ed up as they are. When I first moved out I kept having to get credit cards to loan my parents money, and of course the "loans" weren't actually loans since they never got paid back. And that made me wind up living in their house again, and my credit is a total disaster, to the point I'm considering filing for bankruptcy (and I already had one company try to garnish my wages, except I don't make enough to get garnished).

And then they bitch at me for having to move back home because I can't afford it anymore.
His mom is a good person. She is. But she just called him up crying because she is worried she's going to get fired, and she doesn't know how she can afford her bills, and he's not around to help her with things, and what is she going to do with her life, so he can't have his truck that he inherited and can he please help pay to fix her car and pay her cell phone bill?

I mean, what?

We just got financially stable. What in he'll gives her the right to do this to us? Not only financially, but she totally just ruined Michael'Michaels night by making him feel like crap.

This is so dumb.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

I have an aunt on my fathers' side who is toxic like this, the rest of his family (his other brothers and sisters) have all washed their hands of he because she is so toxic.

xpaeanx

His mom is a good person. She is. But she just called him up crying because she is worried she's going to get fired, and she doesn't know how she can afford her bills, and he's not around to help her with things, and what is she going to do with her life, so he can't have his truck that he inherited and can he please help pay to fix her car and pay her cell phone bill?

I mean, what?

We just got financially stable. What in he'll gives her the right to do this to us? Not only financially, but she totally just ruined Michael'Michaels night by making him feel like crap.

This is so dumb.
Ohhhhh I can't even tell you how much I know how you feel. Actually, this is the only hesitation(not sure that's really the right word? concern maybe?) I have in my relationship. The.only.one.

*blackrose

In her defense she does suffer from severe depression and anxiety...and I think last night was just a very bad night for her. Which is understandable. But it is still extremely frustrating, especially the emotional toll it takes on Michael. That honestly is what really upsets me, because no matter what he does he's going to feel horrible. And the fact that she can't see that, and can't understand what she is doing to him...that is also equally frustrating. I mean, he's 25 years old and has already had to deal with more crap than my *parents* have had to deal with, and he's been doing it without any kind of support system or help.

Don't let your life and lack of responsibility screw up mine and my own, thank you very much.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I should win some kind of award for being terrible at math. I spend so, so, so much time on my math homework. I feel like I should be spending that time on my actual major. Woe is me.

*blackrose

Why do boys have to eat so much? :eek: Seriously! I just bought groceries that would last me a month, and we'll probably go through them in like...a week. I feel like I'm shopping for a group of people. LOL

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I feel like all my vents are school-related but ugh, the next two weeks seriously need to be over. I just want to be done with school and play with my puppy all day. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Uhh don't be. I'm at home in tears with a milkshake. Ice cream fixes absolutely nothing, but I want it.

And I really can't afford to lose my job, so if I lose it over this I'm ****ed.

Also - elaborate?
LIES ICE CREAM FIXES EVERYTHING.
There's nothing to elaborate really. The idea of walking out of work and never coming back makes me quite jealous.

Members online

No members online now.