2013 Official Chaz Weight Loss Challenge

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I love the insanity workout for those who are looking for a 50 minute a day workout routine!

It's hard work. It's a lot of sweat. I almost threw up once lol but it's very worth it and by no means boring or impossible

All you need is a mat and a decent pair of shoes!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hmm, now I wanna try 10 minute trainer too. Is it a DVD?

Crab cakes sound delicious...
yep like Eddie said, it's through beachbody also. They have TONS of programs like slim in 6 which is more of a yoga stretching type thing but very effective and you will sweat lol. Turbo Jam (the one I'm doing right now) is also beach body. they have P90X, insanity, brazil butt lift, combat (another one I LOVE), tai cheng (basically tai chi lol) and a ton of other ones :)

here are their top programs and on the side you will see ALL of them
http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/fitness-programs

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Congrats to everyone who is kicking butt and losing weight! :D

Has anyone on here ever used a pedal exerciser? I ordered one and received it in the mail a couple of days ago. They're great for if you're sitting at a desk for extended period of time- I've been doing an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon. I love it- it gives my legs something to do.

Anyway, just thought I'd share it- I wish I knew about them years ago!

http://www.amazon.com/Stamina-InStr...id=1362075435&sr=8-6&keywords=pedal+exerciser

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Another really good day. Feeling shaky and week in the legs from the hard workout. Burned lots of calories and ate the right stuff.

Looking forward to another couple of pounds off the scale. I'm also really jazzed that I got into my "40" jeans (been wearing the 42's up until this week). Had to buy a smaller belt as well.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Another really good day. Feeling shaky and week in the legs from the hard workout. Burned lots of calories and ate the right stuff.

Looking forward to another couple of pounds off the scale. I'm also really jazzed that I got into my "40" jeans (been wearing the 42's up until this week). Had to buy a smaller belt as well.
that's awesome :D

Today is march 1st. it's the start of our Slimming for Spring challenge run by a friend on facebook. If you want to join us come and join the page https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/293206410801424/ and all you have to do is send my friend Cheryl your measurements, weight, and "before" photo (all kept private) by midnight tonight and join us in the challenge to lose lbs, inches and get healthier :)

Started my day off right with a big glass of water and for breakfast Two eggs (scrambled because I can't do omlettes lol) with spinach, yellow pepper and tomatoes.

My scheduled workout today is 50 minutes of Cardio Party and depending how I feel I may throw in the 20 minute turbo jam or Ab party... ORRRRR I may throw in one of my new Hip Hop Abs just because I can't wait to do it lol.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
YESSSSSS!!!!

Just finished 45 minutes of Cardio Party and 25 minutes of Hip Hop Abs Ab Sculpt :)

So sweaty lol

Equinox

Walked 5 - 6 miles today. Had to go to the bank and pick up a few groceries, and decided to walk! Proud of myself for just that, even though my pace must have been somewhere in the negatives. Also carried at least 8 - 10 lbs of weight in groceries for the last 1.5 miles (milk, avocados, and jars of coconut oil and sauces).

I have blisters on me feet now because I chose terrible shoes to wear (what else is new?), but I'll definitely try to go on to Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred.

sweat is just your fat crying
:rofl1::rofl1:

This is why the chazhound forums need a "Like" button.
Agreed!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Walked 5 - 6 miles today. Had to go to the bank and pick up a few groceries, and decided to walk! Proud of myself for just that, even though my pace must have been somewhere in the negatives. Also carried at least 8 - 10 lbs of weight in groceries for the last 1.5 miles (milk, avocados, and jars of coconut oil and sauces).

I have blisters on me feet now because I chose terrible shoes to wear (what else is new?), but I'll definitely try to go on to Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred.

:rofl1::rofl1:

Agreed!
BAH... blisters are the worst.

When I first started working out at home I was doing it sans shoes and the friction from the carpet left me with blisters on the bottoms of my feet. Yeah workouts were NOT fun for a while. those suckers hurt. Now I wear shoes everytime lol

I used to spend a lot more time in a gym than I do now, and there were some good sayings that would get passed around. I always particularly liked the one where I'd walk up to someone and ask them if I should call the vet.

They'd look at you like "WTF?" and then I'd tell them their calves look sick and see if they got it.

Equinox

Did it!! Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred complete, in addition to the 5 - 6 miles already walked. I told myself that I was not allowed to log my calories burned for walking or eat lunch until I made up my mind about whether or not I'd do the 30 Day today. Decided what the heck and went for it, and I'm feeling just fine. Not dead yet!

I used to spend a lot more time in a gym than I do now, and there were some good sayings that would get passed around. I always particularly liked the one where I'd walk up to someone and ask them if I should call the vet.

They'd look at you like "WTF?" and then I'd tell them their calves look sick and see if they got it.
:lol-sign: I've had a few odd and flattering comments on my calves before (my calves specifically, though they look normal to me... :confused: ) but never both. That's the best one yet.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Only did the total body workout tonight. Did it all, though. I usually go to my knees early in the pushups (first move), but I made it nearly half way before going to my knees tonight. I also did all of the "Carlito Pushups" (burpees, squat thrusts or whatever you call them normally), which I usually replace with "Steam Engines".

So, only one workout, but I worked hard and made my fat cry ;)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Only did the total body workout tonight. Did it all, though. I usually go to my knees early in the pushups (first move), but I made it nearly half way before going to my knees tonight. I also did all of the "Carlito Pushups" (burpees, squat thrusts or whatever you call them normally), which I usually replace with "Steam Engines".

So, only one workout, but I worked hard and made my fat cry ;)
Nice work :)

Members online

No members online now.