Team Unruly

elegy

overdogged
This is kinda spammish, but I'm a contributing member of a new blog that was recently created, and I wanted to share it with you guys because I'm pretty excited about it, and I really really hope that it will be good.

Team Unruly is a group of dog lovers, dog sport enthusiasts, and training nerds aiming to share their experiences, trials, tribulations, and joys. We have people who participate in conformation, obedience, agility, flyball, weight pull, nosework... I don't even know what all, as well as people who are simply pet dog owners who think their dogs are pretty awesome.

Anyway, it should be fun and I have high hopes of it being a more worthwhile project than my own personal blog :p

Check us out!

elegy

overdogged
So it's like a blog with a bunch of different writers? Awesome!!
Yup. So hopefully there will be plenty of regular updates.

My own poor blog gets so neglected. It's nice to be able to share the responsibility with a whole crew of similarly-minded people.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I love it! :D The stuff already written is pretty awesome and it's a great idea

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
what a great idea--some good entries on the blog so far! I will have to remember to check it out periodically.

elegy

overdogged
Me too. I have this whole folder full of bookmarked blogs and I just never think to check them when I have a minute. But Facebook? I got that.

Members online

No members online now.