Can I have vibes?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I have two upcoming doctor's appointments this next week. Tomorrow I'm having an ultrasound to see if my cysts have gotten any bigger in the past four years. Then I have a follow up. Been having lots of problems finding meds that work without making me miserable. I just want it to be over with.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lots of **VIBES**

and even extra ****GIRLY VIBES**** for the girly bits

Lyzelle

Lots of vibes heading your way! That's some stressful stuff, right there. I'm going through the same thing, but I still have another 3 months on these shitty pills.

I hope they figure something out for you meds-wise, and they give you warm goo for the ultrasound!

VIBES

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah it's been really stressful lately especially (the past 2 months). I'm sick of feeling shitty and crampy all the time.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Ugh, no fun. Lots and (((((VIBES))))) and (((((HUGS))))) for you, Laur!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well ultrasound was no fun then I got a call this afternoon at work to let me know I have cysts and that it is consistent with PCOS. *facepalm*

I am REALLY hoping that I get some actual advice or news next week for my follow up. I am this close to going to my GP instead of the gyno for this now. My GP had suggested some new routes (metformin or another non BC pill, I can't recall the name) to try but the gyn seems to be bound and determined that I only need BC and not the kind of BC pill I did well on. I'm getting very frustrated.

How long do you wait until you change doctors? Is there some sort of policy about having multiple doctors treat an issue?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
How long do you wait until you change doctors? Is there some sort of policy about having multiple doctors treat an issue?
Only until you're frustrated. And it sounds like you're at that point. I would go see your GP and discuss the other options. And if this gyno is your regular one, I'd look into getting a different gyno too...
And no, having multiple doctors treating one issue shouldn't be a problem. If anything your GP's office could re-file stuff as "second opinion" if your insurance would reject it, but I doubt your insurance would reject it. I don't think they even receive that much information about your visits, about what it's for. Just that you had a doctor's visit.

((((HUGS)))) and I hope you can get something figured out soon.

Members online

No members online now.