Weird Dogs!

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
When my 2 malts go down the stairs, they always (and I mean it: ALWAYS) skip the last two steps of the stairs by flying to the ground!!!

You see, Snowy for example, always goes 3 steps down, but flies to the ground by skipping the last two steps...

and it isn't an exception to Crystal. She is also the same for reasons I don't know.

Snowy

I always wondered why they do it, but never came to a definite answer...other than I've got a couple of weird pups!

I shared this with other dog owner, some said that they just can't help it but go fast; others said that it might be the stairs that makes them do that. I say, my malts are just weird :p

if you have another possibility to why they do it, feel free to share! if your pups have some similar acts or goofy acts that makes you wonder, also feel free to share! Snowy & Crystal say that they don't wanna be the only goofy pups around :p

JacksonsMom

LOL! Jackson does this too. My dads backyard has a porch/patio/deck thing with two steps to get on to and Jackson NEVER uses the steps. He generally goes flying off of them, LOL. They're adorable and so athletic looking.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lol ROmeo does this too!! maybe its just fun

those are such cute pics! lol I love the first one. "SUPER DOG!!!!"

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
haha I will have to change my mind and call my malts....normal ... knowing that other pups are just like them too :D
thanks for sharing!!! these pups are just the best in making us laugh and giggle! Non dog-people don't really know what they are missing out!

Kat

my father has a wheaten terrier that finds it much more fun to jump off the porch then use the steps... steps just arent built for dogs, bubba, even before he went blind always slowly went up and down the steps, he hated them... i also think that those last two are just the ones they can jump and clear safely, if they could jump from the top, i'm sure they would

Members online

No members online now.