It's been a while...

Brandyb

But I wanted to share two commissions that I finished for Christmas.

Sad story behind the first one, I met my client, and the cute little chi. We discussed the portrait, all was good. Then 3 days later he emailed me and told me that she got out in the road, and was hit by a car ... she never made it.
I felt awful. So this first one turned into a memorial instead of a Christmas gift. Poor little Tequila - she was an absolutely adorable little dog.

This second one is for a client who is giving it to her hubby for Christmas. This dog is just about the most handsome guy I've ever seen.

I loved doing both of these portraits, and the clients provided great reference photos, which is always a bonus!

I've got more in the wings, and I also have a contest coming up for a free 5"x7" pencil portrait in the New Year.

Thanks for looking!!! :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe subtle color in the second one really sets it off. Truly magnificent work on both pieces. I get a great feel for the lay of the fur on the Chi, which sets off how correct you are with the anatomy. To boost it all you get a feel of personality. Two thumbs up! Look forward to your future work.

Brandyb

Thanks so much guys!!! I've got so much on the go right now, I don't get on often to post work. Thanks again. :)

Members online

No members online now.