Why hello there!

TheBagRat

Greetings!

I've been lurking around for a bit but I thought it would be a good idea to join and start participating. You all seem like a good bunch.

I guess since this is a dog forum I tell you I've got one official dog at the moment: Walter (~3yo pit bull/scott type American Bulldog (best guess))
one foster dog: Patrick/Finnegan (~1 year old pit bull) and soon to be three American Staghound puppies. (only one of them will be a permanent addition.)

So I'm probably going to need a lot of help over the coming months...and a place to share pictures.

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pictures (hint hint)!

Really looking forward to hearing about the Staghound puppies! Are you having three in your house because you're fostering them (with the intention of keeping one)? How old are they?

And, again, pictures!

TheBagRat

Ask and you shall receive!

Current two (Foster is the fawn, brindle and white is mine). They are best friends and there's a serious foster failure risk here.

And here's what I've got of the stag puppies. They're 3 weeks old right now, I think. I'll be going to get them in late May. Yes, it's a fostering/helping rehome type of situation. I've been dreaming about having a stag for a long time so I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement right now...even if that means I'll have five dogs in my house for a time. I plan to keep the one that best fits in my house and find suitable homes for the other two.

cybavilla

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. I always enjoy looking at pictures. I have a lab/pit bull mix. She lives to play fetch. You are in the best place to learn how to teach a dog to be a good companion. The main thing you will need is patience.

Members online

No members online now.