Hi everyone!

shaker

Hi Everyone!

This looks like a great forum being entertaining and informative at the same time. I'm a 22 year old working girl. I have 4 dogs in the house and all of them are male japanese spitz.
:)

candy722

Welcome. That sounds interesting. Do you have pictures of your doggies?

shaker

Their names are Buff, Popo, Bailey and Hans. Yeah, their very much a handful. Sadly the three are kept in the cage and only buff roams around free in the garage. Buff is always jealous of popo and always picks fight w him. then bailey and hans also fights with each other. So its kinda chaotic when all off them are left to run free. only Buff is well trained cause when we got him he was always inside the house with us, but my mom did not when them inside anymore because their fur flies all over the place and the other dogs destroy the furnitures.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Hi ya and welcoem to the site!!Hope to talk to ya soon!!!
Oh your dogs sound realy cute!!! :D

shaker said:
Their names are Buff, Popo, Bailey and Hans. Yeah, their very much a handful. Sadly the three are kept in the cage and only buff roams around free in the garage. Buff is always jealous of popo and always picks fight w him. then bailey and hans also fights with each other. So its kinda chaotic when all off them are left to run free. only Buff is well trained cause when we got him he was always inside the house with us, but my mom did not when them inside anymore because their fur flies all over the place and the other dogs destroy the furnitures.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.