Hello from Kansas

Rach

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself and my pups. My name is Rachel, I'm a full time Dental Assistant and owner of tulipscloset.net I have two dogs Tulip, who is the apple of my other eye. She is a Chinese Crested Powderpuff and then there is Godric our never growing up Doberman Pinscher. We also have a cat by the name Cat!
I tried to upload a photo but it keeps failing. I've resized the file too.

Saeleofu

WELCOME fellow Kansan!!!!

Whereabouts are you located? I'm pretty sure I've heard of Tulip's Closet before.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Welcome! Nice to see another dobe owner!

For photos, try using Photobucket or Flickr. That's what most of us use. :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WELCOME :D can't wait to see pictures of your crew.. tinypic, photobucket or even uploading from facebook always works for me :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Thanks! Your Dobes are gorgeous. Well they all are.
Thank you! Godric is a handsome dog, from what I can see on your website! His ears look great - may I ask where he's from? PM is fine if you don't want to share on the forum. :)

Rach

She is nice. We've been in contact with her lately due to Godric having what they think is a rare genetic disease. It's called Lingeous Conjunctivitis. Have you heard of it? K State is following him and publishing their findings on him. It's basically described as a clotting issue of like protein deposits. It manifests in the eyes but could lead to death if it attaches to organs. He just started chemo pills and has several eye drops. They are possibly thinking that it's a spin off of von willebrand disease although both his parents tested negative. We are still waiting for his plasma test and genetic tests to come back but his CBC, Chem and Urinalysis all came back good. Hoping we got it early.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Wow, no, I've never heard of that - doing some reading now. If both parents are vWD clear, it would have to be a biiiig stretch to link it to vWD. Fingers crossed that you get it under control and that Godric lives a long, happy life! :(

Rach

I know, they know so little about it that they are not really sure but thought that it could be that. He looks so much better now. I'll try to get some pics posted of his eyes tomorrow.

Saeleofu

Yes, I was at Woofstock with Logan! We didn't stay long this year because of the weather, but I do go every year. Did you have a booth there?!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I love your puff girl. I adore black and white. I have a hairless I rescued. You bring the crestie population here to two now ;) Your dobe boy is handsome to though :)

Rach

Yes, I was at Woofstock with Logan! We didn't stay long this year because of the weather, but I do go every year. Did you have a booth there?!
I did have a booth there. My first year. I will def be a little more prepared next year for the weather!

Members online

No members online now.