The joys of having puppies

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Remember these cuties?

Well my friend came home yesterday to find this:

Jasmine & Bamboo's idea of home decoration!

I didn't do it!

Mommy, we swear it wasn't us.

Last edited:

Dekka

Just try me..
Looks like they had fun. But really its kinda scary, they could have gotten into something much worse.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Looks like they had fun. But really its kinda scary, they could have gotten into something much worse.
My friend said they forgot to crate the dogs when they went out (and obviously forgot the close the bathroom door!) - I guess they'll never forget it again..

Good thing is they both felt completely in love with the pups, and the chance of them re-homing the pups has reduced to zero to none. I'm so happy for them both - the hoomans & the dogs!

wishbone

Hahaha, they forgot the mess they've done due to fun.

I can't imagine how they did that, they looks so behave on first pic. :)

ahahah gotta love the innocent looking faces!!! its always the ones ud least expect!! ur lucky tho when crosbie was apuppy he was so suicidal he used to steal razor heads...some oft he scariest days ever

Dekka

Just try me..
/\/\ eek that would be scary! I remember one day when Mafia (Laura) was over visiting and Smudge managed to find a safety pin!

Barb04

Super Moderator
At least it was toilet paper and not the stuffing from the furniture. This gave me a good laugh.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Yes, at least they didn't get into anythihg deadly. I'll never forget Ronin's sister running gleefully around the house, with a 10" chef's knife in her mouth... she thought it was a big game, we were scared to death she'd lose a tongue! lUkcily we got it away from her before it did any damage...

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
Yup, the things puppies manage to do! They are too cute thou.

A chef knife, safety pin, and razor head...... chaz has alot of suicidal dogs!

Groch

Gadget Hound
They are so cute! Of course they didn't make that mess, they are all goodness you can just tell :D
You are right for sure. How could those angelic little guys do such a thing. I am certain their must have been some intruder who sneaked in, ripped the toilet paper to shreds, and then left.

Those little guys were framed! That's their story and they are sticking to it.

Thanks for the LOL photos.

awwww i would say they were trying to show you that "look mama it CAN snow inside" LOL.. they just wanted to "look"of snow inside, but, not the "feel" of it.. LOL.... aawww kodak moments precious and few...

noludoru

Bored Now.
AWWW! How cute! My kittens did that once, I was laughing so hard I forgot to be mad at them.. ended up taking pictures instead.

*Amy*

They're so CUTE and mysteriously NAUGHTY!! :p lol, Why in the world do dogs love toilet paper so much?!

Members online

No members online now.