Who DOES this in bathrooms? ICK!

Do you leave disgusting "presents" in public restrooms?

• Yes, I leave behind as many disgusting things as possible

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yes, sometimes I feel like leaving a disgusting surprise behind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never done it, but the thought has crossed my mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've never done it and will never do it

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Saltines and ginger ale (because any other food option is making me nauseated right now!)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I really don't understand why people feel the need to do disgusting things in public (and semi private!) bathrooms!

Someone left a very used "woman's product" unwrapped in the trash can. People should at least have the decency to wrap it up in toilet paper before leaving it in the (2ft tall TINY) trash bin. They even left a stain on the side of the bin :yikes:

That's not even the worst I've seen in bathrooms before... so disgusting :yikes:

So WHO does this?

Toller_08

Isn't it horrible? Ugh, I hate public bathrooms so much. Some people are beyond disgusting.

Romy

Taxiderpy
At least it made it into the trash. Because I used to clean movie theaters and you would not believe...

Barbara!

When I was a kid I went to the bathroom with my mom and some lady in the next stall over was peeing on the floor. Yep, pissing right onto the floor. And of course, with me being a child and having no tact, I shouted "Mom that lady is peeing on the floor! Ewwwwww!". Hahahahaha. My mom was mortified.

crazedACD

Ugh. We've found feces on the floor of the bathroom...maybe from a dog (HOPEFULLY) and not a human...but why would you just leave it there? There are sprays and paper towels to pick it up with!

I've seen some really disgusting things...I don't know how people can do that.

I was talking to a woman once about her dog and she had maybe a 4-5 year old little girl with her wearing a night gown. I look over and she squats down and pees right on the floor in the aisle! I know kids will be kids but the mom didn't even seem to care or reprimand..just kind of a soft 'Oh honey, come on let's go to the bathroom' didn't even offer to clean it up! Grrr...

Saeleofu

I've seen some nasty, nasty bathrooms. Bleh! I really wonder sometimes if people just do it to **** with people.

I'll take you up on that ginger ale, but only REAL ginger ale. Not the watered down artificially flavored crap in a can I was led to believe was ginger ale for the first 24 1/2 years of my life. That stuff might as well belong in the bath room!

K

Kaydee

I usedta work for a local pharmacy chain...seliing stuff to keep people healthy...even though I quit because I wouldn't pimp the chocolate bars...but this place was in a yupscale part of town and had the most hideous bathroom you want to imagine.

Open to public and staff with potty paper on the floor, pads on the floor, no soap unless I jacked it off the floor and brought it in, one day someone backed up toilet and sink and "finger painted" from a dirty diaper, it wasn't cleaned up till the next day and then just barely. The smell of moldy mops next to the door, bleeeeech

We used to go to the Dunkin Donuts next door and use theirs, almost sterile in comparison.

Grab

Our client bathroom (at a vet office) is always disgusting as well. One day there were diarrhea drips on the toilet and then from the toilet to the door (which is several feet away) and even a few outside the door:yikes: I have no idea how this even happens...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Eww Grab! Ew. :(

I hate using public bathrooms too. How can women be sooo disgusting?! I mean, I know some dudes are gross, but ladies?!?! Come on! I can only imagine how nasty their personal hygiene is if they leave their feminine products laying around. I've seen blood drips on toilet seats so many times, and I just run off. I'd rather pee behind a tree... you could get Aids from that! At the very least it seems like people always leave pee drops on the toilet seat. I don't even know how people can go #2 in public, the idea of that mortifies me.

At my work, some one was leaving pee drips all over the lady's bathroom toilet, almost on a daily basis!!! We work with all girls 20+, that should not be an issue! Me and my co-worker Brittney decided to make a cute sign, saying "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!" It seems like they intentionally started peeing more on the toilet seat. Then we added to the sign "SERIOUSLY, that is disgusting! You're a grown adult!" and then we narrowed it down (me and her and one other girl were working one day, and both of us refrained from even using that bathroom, and the pee appeared) and we straight up told her that is GROSS it's not funny and we will report her for being unsanitary (Lol idk if that's even possible). This girl also never ever washed her hands, even after handling gross dog stuff.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I've seen blood drips on toilet seats so many times, and I just run off. I'd rather pee behind a tree... you could get Aids from that!
Just have to say... No, you cannot. NO ONE contracts AIDS. People contract HIV.

And no, you cannot get HIV through blood drips on a toilet seat. Unless you're wiping your vagina all over the toilet seat. The blood has to get into you, which would be via sex, needles, handle somebody's blood wih a cut on your hand, or if you are exposed as a baby (ie somebody with AIDS vaginally delivering a baby).

Grab

It also dies in minutes outside of the body

Splattered blood is gross though. How does this happen, firstly, and who is just not cleaning up after themselves

Members online

No members online now.