The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Same Face Guy. He has the SAME FACE in all 11 of his photos.
He's like Paris Hilton.
SAME FACE. EVERY TIME. HOW DO YOU DO THAT.

Lyzelle

I just finally went through all the old pictures from my Nikon the last few months. Two things.

Old pictures of Leland. Sad moment.

My internet sucks so bad on my computer there is zero way to upload them. It took me 45 minutes to upload 6 on facebook. Frustrating.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Got to watch a Tacoma back into the XT and take off right as I was walking back from dinner. Filed a hit and run report and get to deal with insurance tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Forgive the dirty car; it snowed 6 inches the other day and the roads are still too sloppy to warrant washing the car just yet.

Saeleofu

The Veldt job is finally posted to the county website. I'm applying. They want to know how many credits I took in school. So, I log on to the school website, and discover I have a transcript hold. WTF? I should NOT have a transcript hold! And when the other university puts a hold on your transcript, that means you can't get it sent anywhere, but you can still look at it. This one you can't even LOOK at it.

It appears that my transcript hold is for "Gen Ed Assessment UG" which totally sounds like something I need to SEE my transcript to fix. :wall:

I emailed my advisor, but he's sleeping, so I won't know anything more until tomorrow. I hate that universities can't seem to just LET STUDENTS GO when they graduate. The other university that I graduated from almost 4 years ago still sends me multiple financial aid info requests every semester. GIVE IT UP. I GRADUATED. THE END.

Saeleofu

Someone just said that Emmy was "getting so old <3".

SHE IS FIVE

FIVE IS NOT OLD
Logan will be five this year. He's getting grey on his face, but he's certainly not old!

Gavroche, on the other hand, did seem old at 5, and this year he'll be 7, which is "officially" old :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Bear will be 14 in May ... If Emmy and Logan are old what does that make him? :( I still can't believe I was 17 when I got him and I see him "acting" old now, he sleeps more and he doesn't see the ball during fetch like he used to ( he has the beginning of cataracts ) ... Why do they have to get old :( :( *cries*.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Someone just said that Emmy was "getting so old <3".

SHE IS FIVE

FIVE IS NOT OLD
Five is definitely not old. Five is the beginning of the wisdom years where they have matured enough to deepen your bond further and really get down to business, while still being what they were.

Sawyer is turning 11 soon and other than he doesn't quite have the stamina he used to (at least right now--I think if we get back into a good exercise routine that will change), there's not been much change.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Haha, I'm ALWAYS okay with anything Fable! Start planning your move now, please <3 Trent and I would love to have you. And I really would absolutely do what I could to help, and I'm glad you know that <3 Please do say something, either on Chaz or through a private message, if things get bad!!

And weird about the delivery thing. Wonder if they weren't able to find you... maybe try to call and ask?
*starts packing* I would so love to meet Trent! <3 Oh, and you, I guess. :p ;)
Okay, I will!
Yeah, I'm going to have to call them. No package today, either. I didn't think to call until their phone hours were over, though. Argh!
Shadow will be twelve this year, but she's always been an old soul. Em's not allowed to get old, ever.
Millie will be 12 this year, too. This month, actually. I am not okay with this.

GipsyQueen

I woke up to a huge spider on me last night. It was ON MY HEAD. We have these huge spiders in our apartment and they are nasty. The keep getting in somehow. :(

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Disney almost got canceled. Got a flight but stuck in Toronto for 12 hours. Anyone close wanna meet up LOL. So cranky but glad we got here at all!!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
We sent out a promotion at work. I've been conditioned to not double-check things the boss tells me to do because every time I bring up a concern he responds in a negative and sometimes nasty way. So I didn't do any checking of things and just did it as he asked.

Disaster. It was supposed to go out to a "select" group. The "select" group is 2/3rds of our mailing list. And the response is insanely high.

I know the guys don't blame me and I know it's not really my fault but it feels like they do blame me and it feels like it's my fault. I want to simultaneously throw up and cry.

Members online