steve found a small dog

Saje

Island dweller
and the shelter isn't open until Monday. :( Not that I want to put it in the shelter. We have to go and look for the owners now.

I don't know little breeds. It's small with a black back and golden head legs and tail. Floppy ears and medium - long hair.

What breed is it?

Saje

Island dweller
No not a cocker spaniel. It sort of looks like a small collie but it doesn't have the long nose or anything. I know they breed I just can't remember. :confused:

I went out asking people in their yards but nobody knows who's lost a dog. Most of them thought I was looking for my dog. :rolleyes:

And I get home and steve has brought Mikey into the house and put that little dog outside and the little guy is running around the neighbours yard! He crawled under the fence. They have their dog in the front. AAAHHHH!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
ok im going to do some major guessing here
Tibet Spaniel? they have sorta floppy ears and came in black i think and look sorta like collies.
Not a Shetland Sheepdog is it?

Saje

Island dweller
lol I don't know! Steve's friend came and picked him up. They are going to keep him for us. I'll go to the shelter on Monday but I think they are already in love with him. He's a very social dog and was already 'guarding' our house when they pulled up.

k. I'm going to look up breeds online....

Members online

No members online now.