Warning Pic is Graphic!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
This is Turbo my friend Amy's (her horse kicked Zeus and thats how we met) male pitbull terrier and her son Jake. Look at how vicouse Turbo is with Jake?!

Would'nt you agree that dog is ready to go off at any second?

;) ;)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
oh yeah, real vicous (stated with a sarcastic tone).

Or how about this picture of my pit mix and my daughter.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
you have to copy the img code and then paste it in your reply. Your puppies (and baby) are SO cute. Are they purebred pits? They look like they are.

SouthernPit

For PIT's SAKE!!!!
Oh Ok Thanks! So use the actual HTML TAG then?

Thanks for the complements on our little girl! She is now 18 months grown..LOL Yes the pits are purebred, buckskins....

LOL, yes I'm being sarcastic. Don't worry - I love pits - my sister has one or two pit mixes and two young children, and they're probably the happiest kids I've met.

SouthernPit

For PIT's SAKE!!!!
OM Goodness! I am sitting here thinking, why in the world does she think we are putting our kids in danger! I am so sorry! Feel like an idiot now! LOL

I have just saw so many negitives on the forum about the dogs, and it is killing me, because I love them so much

SouthernPit said:
OM Goodness! I am sitting here thinking, why in the world does she think we are putting our kids in danger! I am so sorry! Feel like an idiot now! LOL

I have just saw so many negitives on the forum about the dogs, and it is killing me, because I love them so much
That's OK, there are way too many people out there that dislike pits and do think they're vicious beasts rather than lazy couch potatoes that lick people to death. :)

bubbatd

I disagree.....they ARE dangerous !!!! Those kids could have really hurt those loveable dogs!! LOL Grammy....( gotcha?)

Members online

No members online now.