Camping Photo Dump (Pip!)

Suspicious dog is suspicious of your fire.

On the other hand... breakfast is being cooked. Better creep on over and check it out.

Hiker dog thinks you are slow.

This sign makes no sense whatsoever, and I love it.

At the North Shore, two things are givens... 1. Wind

2. Waveherding

Sometimes both at the same time!

Creeper dog is gonna creep until you come into the tent to nap with him.

And then he's gonna hog the air mattress.

...more...

Uncooperative dog has no respect for holding a pose for timers.

But sometimes that can be pretty cute.

And sometimes - serendipity!

Random cute Pip pictures.

It got pretty chilly at night, and he put up with wearing a coat and being tucked into a blanket. Things he would NEVER put up with at home. Probably because he'd get sick of me cooing over how adorable he was all tucked in.

...more...

DenoLo

Pip has the most adorable little face. I LOVE the ones of the two of you. And the wave herding one, and all of his happyface pictures. Love all of them. Just you and him out there must be such a relaxing vacation.

Thanks! He really is the easiest camping dog ever. The only "trouble" he ever gives me is when he wants to nap in the tent instead of his kennel, he really isn't happy unless you're in there with him.

Which just means I read/fall asleep in the tent instead of my hammock or camp chair. Which isn't so bad. :p

JacksonsMom

Wow, that is a gorgeous spot. I would love to camp somewhere like that with Jackson. Pip just seems like the perfect camper. Love the pics of the two of you. <3

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hahahaha, I LOVE the pictures of you packing up. He gets progressively angrier lol.

Also, the creeper dog, and the creeping closer to the fire ones. This is really a great set.

My favorite was the one of both of you with your backs to the camera. That turned out beautiful.

Thanks, all! He really is the best dog, and this trip was exactly what I needed. As much as I love the youngsters' boundless enthusiasm for pretty much everything, Pip exudes such a calm, soothing energy. Along with the surroundings, it was very restorative. Camping with Squash or Maisy is very entertaining, but it's work. Camping with Pip, though, is 100% relaxing and mentally healing.

Taqroy

I love Pip and his fluffiness (that should be his title - His Fluffiness the Pip!!).

Also jealous of your lighthouse. I've always wanted to explore a lighthouse.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ahhh Pip. You lucky lucky dog you. Looks like ton of good fun. We are all green with envy, specially of your awesome tent..and your location, and your water.....I think you better sneak us along next time. Love your photos.

Members online