Blog Sharing

GoingNowhere

Share your blogs if you'd like :) I just made my first so I'm on a bit of a blog kick. So let's hear when you started it and what it's about, and then share a link!

Here's mine on hiking in Virginia. I'm going to update the pages with new hikes as I do them. I think I'll just use the home page true blogging area to post pictures or stories as they happen that might not be particularly relevant to the actual hike or area! I always find it to be a PITA to get the parking coordinates (I like my GPS... navigationally challenged when following written directions), so I'm putting those in there as well so I can go back and get them when needed!

http://thehikinghokie.blogspot.com/

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm not super great at blogging, but the Four Paw Drive blog is actually still being updated after a year, so I'll share it. LOL

Four Paw Drive

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I have a few, all of which need updating desperately. I'll post when I get around to doing that :p

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I have tried blogging but got bored after a few days. But then again, I've never really had anything to blog about (now I do) but Im worried I'll be the only one reading it so it seems kinda useless to make one.
Now I must stalk yalls :D

Saeleofu

http://theeclecticcollie.blogspot.com/

Apparently I started it 11 months ago (had no idea it's been that long lol). I post about whatever strikes my fancy. I haven't been very active in the past, but have been more active lately.

I have tried blogging but got bored after a few days. But then again, I've never really had anything to blog about (now I do) but Im worried I'll be the only one reading it so it seems kinda useless to make one.
Honestly, I don't care if people read mine. Just like anything else, I write for ME first. If anyone reads it, that's just a bonus :p

Members online

No members online now.