Fritz's water bottle story

one of the things Fritz likes to do is to chew on is empty plastic water bottles.He just can't wait for me to finish drinking them so he can have it.the other I was on the computer and had a water bottle next to me.I heard some growling and then I turned around saw him gowling and his big floppy tail wagging.So,I finished it and I gave it to him and he took it under the couch to chew away on it.It makes an awful cracking noise when he plays with it ,but he enjoys it and tires him out at night.Other times he will sit up and beg and look at me and then I give it to him and he goes to town on itThat's his water bottle story.In case anybody didn't know,fritz is a 2yr old bichon Frise.

Haha, Ya some dogs will just chew on anything, my dog will chew anything left on the floor, but we make sure we keep our house clean that way he cant chew anything, our husky was so bad that we had to replace our carpet and put tile in.

fritz loved christmas

Fritz just loved Christmas.He got stocking full of squeaky toys, stuffed toy dog and a rope bone.Wasn't too interested at first and he's not too mobile in the morning.We put the toys around him and gota picture of him.We had wanted to get a picture of him wearing a Santa Hat,didn't want anything to do with it.Just wanted to try and play with it.Later on Mom called and told he'd been trying find a spot to bury the stuffed toy.He having such a tough time finding that he started whining and he finally gave up and put it on top ofa blanket.This morning he's buried it under a blanket and he'll likely go back for it later as right now he's catching a few winks.later on we went to my sisre's for supper and the 1st thing he did there was lift his leg beside one of my sister's chairs in the living room.Needless to say weren't impressed by it.He knew he had done wrong and then he went to me hid behind where i was sittingThat's Fritz's Christmas story. :D

Fritz's Adventure

fritz had his latest adventure yesterday.He heard a noise outside and the wanted to outside and find out what it was.So,I let him and Isaw the gate was unlatched.My brother-in-law had just been here and forgot to lock.fritz saw it and it opened a bit because of a gust of wind,so he took off and north up our street.Then he tried going East,then headed south towards the house.Almost got him by the end of the driveway but slipped and fell on the ice and he then took off around my triuck and around to the front of the house where he stopped.the snow was too deep for him to go any farther.i then picked him up and took him into the house.mom and Dad didn't know he had gotten out and were grateful that I did.fritz made it up to me later by curling going to sleep on my lap.that's Fritz's latest adventure. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.