2014 Secret Santa Wishlist!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Dog's Name: Tango
Dog's Breed: LH Chihuahua
Collar Size: He doesn't wear collars
Favourite Treat: Soft treats, preferably grain free, must be low in fat. Also bully sticks!
Favourite Toy: Cat toys that are soft or fuzzy
Treats they cannot have: Anything high in fat, he also doesn't really like crunchy treats
Toys they won't use: Plastic toys, anything hard to chew that's not edible.
Anything else!: He's a special snowflake with pancreatitis so I'm picky about what I'll let him eat. Freeze dried treats are the best way to go if you'd like to send food :) His color is red/burgundy and he's happy to wear just about any clothing you can think of. ALSO, he only has 3 legs so clothing that doesn't have chest covering doesn't tend to stay on very well. Tango is complicated.

Clothing Size
Back length:
12"
leg length: 12"
chest size: 15"
neck size: 9.5"

Your favourite colour(s): Purple, pastel yellow
Foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Spicy food but I don't know why you would send me that anyways!

Dog's Name: Hudson
Dog's Breed: English Shepherd
Collar Size: I think it's about 15", but he normally wears his collar around 16"
Favourite Treat: He isn't super food motivated, but he does like chews (bully sticks, gullets, some nylabones)
Favourite Toy: anything that bounces, squeaks, and/or can be used as a tug. He also thinks bullysticks are toys so....he's special
Treats they cannot have: I'll try to feed him anything
Toys they won't use: food toys
Anything else!: Hudson prefers toys over food. I prefer non-stuffed toys over stuffed. He will pull the stuffing out of anything soft, because he's a jerk-face

Clothing Size
Back length: 21", I think.
leg length: he's about 19"-20"tall
chest size: 25"
neck size: 15"

Your favourite colour(s): Blues, orange, grey
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I am not super fond of chocolate, but my husband is. Anything that gets sent here will be eaten

Grab

I'm just going to sign Brooks up, since I think it's overwhelming to make someone buy for everyone :) No one else plays with toys and there are more than enough treats here to go around :) Any treats will of course be shared :)

Dog's Name: Brooks

Dog's Breed: Standard Poodle

Collar Size: 15"

Favourite Treat: all treats

Favourite Toy: He loves all toys. Stuffies are given supervised since he'll pick and choose which ones to gut. He likes tugs and some balls. He's not crazy about tennis balls. His favorite ball right now is a squishy rubber high bouncing Martha Stewart brand one, lol. They're textured a bit like an orbee.

Treats they cannot have:Everyone here can eat anything :) Please none of those alligator jerky treats though...they smell so so horrible...

Toys they won't use: He won't use Nylabones, to my extreme sadness..at least not the standard bone one we tried. And he doesn't understand rope toys

Clothing Size: Whatever size fits a very long, skinny dog. I'll have to measure and then edit the sizes in :)

Anything else!:I illogically dislike yellow...so please nothing for him in that color. Everything else is fair game, lol.

Your favourite colour(s): black, purple, things that blend
Foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): well..I don't like seafood, but I don't think that that will really be an issue here, lol

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Dog's Name: Seamus
Dog's Breed: Papillon/Pomeranian/who-knows-what mix.
Collar Size: 12"
Favourite Treat: Anything! He loves treats and biscuits and bones and bully sticks. :p He doesn't have any food sensitivities.
Favourite Toy: He loves stuffies and loves tugging and is obsessed with water bottles. Those water bottle toys are his fave.
Treats they cannot have: Nothing from China please.
Toys they won't use: He doesn't like big bulky plastic toys like kongs.
Anything else!: His colour is orange if that makes a difference. :) He's also sort of a grinch (can be a bit grumpy) and really quite lazy if that helps at all, haha.

Dog's Name: Paris
Dog's Breed: Border Collie
Collar Size: 13"
Favourite Treat: Absolutely anything edible. :p She loves any kind of treat and has no food sensitivities.
Favourite Toy: She LOVES to tug, those stuffing-free toys are perfect for her because she typically dissects her stuffies. She will play with pretty much anything. :)
Treats they cannot have: Nothing from China please.
Toys they won't use: She will literally play with anything. I try to stay away from tennis balls though.
Anything else!: Her colour is pink and she is super active and happy and fun and will play with anything. Bonus points if anything is French themed given her name. :p

Your favourite colour(s): Yellow, but pink is a close second.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): No nuts please. :) I don't have an allergy, I just hate nuts. :p

Dog's Name: Astro
Dog's Breed:Shar Pei mix
Collar Size: 16.5"
Favourite Treat: For chew-type treats, definitely bully sticks (and all the shapes therein - twists, etc.). For regular treats, honestly he loves everything. His favorite flavor in the world is anything seafood-related, but he doesn't turn down treats in general. I try not to give him toooo much wheat but I can't honestly say that he's grain free or anything because I have on occasion brought him home cookies from Panera and stuff like that, so don't sweat doing only organic-free range-grain free-high protein style whatever. Nothing from China though, please.
Favourite Toy: He loves soft tug toys (like the ones shaped like animals - he has the fox - or fleece), stuffies, and anything with a squeaker. He also adores puzzle toys! He has a little kibble-dispensing rolly ball, and the Star Mark Bob-a-lot, and loves them.
Treats they cannot have: Rawhide, Nylabones, antlers/bones/Himalyan chews/anything super hard, inedible, or that could crack teeth (he doesn't "chew" his chews, he tries immediately to break them into chunks and stuff them down his gullet). No pig ears, he throws them up. And nothing from China like I said.
Toys they won't use: Anything that's mostly rubber or rope. I tried to get him a few rubber and rope toys (like a tire, and a sturdy tug) and he just rips apart the rope, and with rubber he just doesn't like the feel in his mouth so he won't tug it or play with it. He already has a good supply of doggy tennis balls.
Anything else!: He loves loves loves nosework. That's really his favorite thing, is nosework.

Also, his theme (predictably) is space/astronauts/space ships, and the Jetsons, "ruh roh"etc.

Clothing Size
Back length: 21" (from between his shoulder blades to the base of his tail)
leg length: 22" (height, from floor to his shoulder blades)
chest size: 27-28" (widest point)
neck size: 16-17" This measurement is actually tricky with him, his neck is very smooshy and wrinkly so I get a different measurement every time I take it. I have gotten everyhing from 15.5 to 18 depending on how he's standing, because if he curls his neck all his wrinkles bunch up.
weight (I added this just in case it helps): 45 pounds
Shape-wise, he has a big head, a deep chest and an itty-bitty waist with a deep tuck-up. He's sort of hard to fit but not completely terrible.

Your favourite colour(s): My favorite color is seafoam green. Astro's colors are true red and true green (like the green of Astro's collar on the Jetson's).
foodstuff you do not like (for humans): I gotta be honest, I don't like most things and am a horrible picky eater. Food is kinda wasted on me, though I do have a few select things I really like (Pizza Hut and Nando's, because I'm classy like that).

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Probably doesn't make a difference, but I had Harlow evaluated by an experienced musher and her harness fits fine so a bit of my wishlist will be changing.

Instead of yellow and red for Harlow and Rider, I will be keeping the bright pink for Harlow and getting Rider a bright orange harness.

Just an fyi. :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Dog's Name: Merlin
Dog's Breed: Australian Shepherd
Collar Size: 17"
Favourite Treat: Any kind of crunchy biscuit or long lasting treat (especially those dental hedgehogs & alligators/bully sticks). He ****ing eats anything seriously go nuts lol
Favourite Toy: Egg baby stuffed animals, west paw salsa (stuffed animals that squeak basically) and balls
Treats they cannot have: Anything made in any shady country by a shady source :rofl1:
Toys they won't use: Any large outdoor only toy (giant jolly ball etc..) he loves them don't get me wrong but we live in an apartment so carrying them to the park is a pain/won't happen lol

Anything else!: I've always wanted a flirt pole, he is forever losing balls that fit in his chuckit,

Clothing Size: He is usually a medium lol

Your favourite colour(s): Blue (forget me not blue, teal blue, turquoise blue), red, ballet pink.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): no chocolate

Toller_08

**Disclaimer to whomever gets me: Please do not feel obligated to buy for all three dogs! And remember that they can share and don't need individual items if you do buy for everyone.***

Dog's Name: Journey, Dance + Ripley
Dog's Breed: Australian Shepherd, Toller + Doberman
Collar Size: Journ is 15", Dance is 14", Ripley is about 18". Journ usually dresses in teal or purple, Dance in turquoise, purple or light pink, and Ripley in orange, yellow or green. But really, anything goes. If in doubt, Journ is not a girly girl at all, Ripley can't do reds, and I don't like super dark colours on Dance because of her light pigment.
Favourite Treat: They like everything. Just nothing questionable (no foreign countries unless safe (Canada, US and Australia are what I consider safe). We train a lot so soft treats are always good or yummy dehydrated treats that break easily.
Favourite Toy: Anything goes. Stuffingless squeakies are generally what I get, but regular ones are good too. They play with them even after destuffing haha. Those chewguard GoDog toys are always a hit. Balls for fetch. I'd like a couple of actual dog discs/frisbees (not pet store ones, but the flexible good ones people actually use for Disc Dog) but have no idea where to buy them or how much they cost.
Treats they cannot have: No real allergies. Anything goes. Just no rawhide, or as above, anything questionable. My dogs generally get as many healthy things as possible. For chewing treats, Bully Sticks are always good or other similar chews (I'm fine with pig ears too if they're decent quality).
Toys they won't use: They'll play with anything.
Anything else!: Not that I can think of! My crew is pretty easygoing. They'll eat anything, play with anything and they (me!) always like pretty, unique (not pet store) collars if you feel like it. But really, they're happy with anything and so am I. And if you feel like getting for me any unique, nice Aussie or Toller thing is always appreciated. I have no dog decor at all.

Your favourite colour(s): Teal, dark purple, green, turquoise.
Foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I, like my dogs, will eat pretty much anything lol. Just no dried fruits please (ex: raisins - no thanks!). I particularly like chocolate, coconut, nutty things, limey things, etc.

Dekka

Just try me..
Update to my wishlist.

So next dog is here. He is kinda a blank slate as he has no things really lol.

His name is Schen he is 3 months old. We think he will be between 12-13 inches at maturity but don't know. Collar size at the moment is 10ish. But will likely end up about 11.

He likes life so anything will make him happy. No easily destroyed toys though please, Dekka steals toys. Though that too makes him happy as he runs around with bits of fluff from disemboweled toys.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'm just gonna do this for Juno but yeah everything will probably get shared anyway!

Dog's Name: Juno
Dog's Breed: Boxer
Collar Size: 16"
Favourite Treat: Oh geez, anything. Except sweet potato chews apparently haha. But we've been doing a lot of training lately so soft treats are appreciated. Chews are good - bully sticks, ears, tracheas, whatever.
Favourite Toy: Can always use more discs, we have Hero Discs right now but that's really all I've tried so I have no real allegiance. Balls, squeaky toys, and tugging toys are all great. Really pretty much anything will get played with haha. I have toy destroying dogs but I still buy them plush toys, so really nothing is off limits.
Treats they cannot have: Just nothing from China
Toys they won't use: I haven't found a toy that won't get used!
Anything else!: I don't think so... we're easy to please haha. Juno enjoys everything. She could use a biothane leash but I haven't actually priced those out, so that can def. be disregarded lol.
Also, she doesn't do clothes :)

Your favourite colour(s): I loooove neon colors, especially green and orange
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Don't really care for solid chocolate

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Just as a note: I don't expect a bunch of things for each. Really, Summer will only want food (which she can share with the others) and Mia will only want food and maybe a pack of kong x-small squeaker tennis balls. Hank will be the most fun to buy for because he likes everything. :)

They ALL like chews though.

Dog's Name: Mia
Dog's Breed: Papillon
Collar Size: 8-10" (around there), the thinner the better
Favourite Treat: Soft treats preferred. Also like chews- bully sticks, Himalayan chews, etc.
Favourite Toy: kong x small squeaker tennis balls (she's very picky about it being SPECIFICALLY that). Also likes small fur tug type deals.
Treats they cannot have: don't like antlers or hard baked type treats. Nothing from China please. No rawhides
Toys they won't use: anything other than a kong x small squeaker or a real fur tug. No rubber or plastic or non squeaky tennis ball.
Anything else!:

Dog's Name: Summer
Dog's Breed: Papillon
Collar Size: 8-10" (around there), the thinner the better
Favourite Treat: Soft treats preferred. Also like chews- bully sticks, Himalayan chews, etc.
Favourite Toy: Does not like toys
Treats they cannot have: don't like antlers or hard baked type treats. Nothing from China please. No rawhides
Toys they won't use: all toys
Anything else!:

Clothing Size for both Papillons:
Mia: shoulder to butt is around 14" Summer: Same. 14"
leg length: Mia: around 7" ? She's 10.5" at the withers. Summer: 6" or so. She's 9.5 at the withers
chest size:Mia: 14" Summer: 14"
neck size: Mia: around 9" (usually wears 3/8ths" collar. No bigger than 3/4ths") Summer: 9.5" (usually wears same collars as Mia. She pulls off bigger collars better)

Dog's Name: Hank
Dog's Breed: Cattlerat? Rattledog? Spotty Dog?
Collar Size: neck is 11" around at the moment. Does best with 3/4" to 1" collars
Favourite Treat: All BUT we are having gassy dog problems so trying to limit him to simple ingredient treats. Preferably something that is 100% meat like freeze dried beef or something like that. He does get chews and will chew anything.
Favourite Toy: All. Anything that squeaks. Any ball that squeaks. Kongs, soft Frisbees, fleece tugs, loves fur tugs, likes big toys he can push around, Really likes toys that are soft though vs hard plastic. He is not that rough on toys except fur toys so no worries about him shredding things right off the bat. His favorite toys are probably Mia's kong x small squeakers.
Treats they cannot have: nothing from China. Again, preferably nothing with a lot of weird ingredients. No rawhides or antlers.
Toys they won't use: So far he likes everything
Anything else!:

I don't know Hank's clothing size but I would probably not recommend buying clothes. I feel like he'll destroy them and also he's weird shaped. LOL

Your favourite colour(s): Blue or teal
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): tomatoes. Don't send me a tomato. lol
As a note for anyone that gets me, Hank's collar size now is 12.5". I re-measured last night.

amberdyan

Sorry I'm just now filling this out. My computer died about 2 weeks ago and for some reason my fiancee's computer kept insisting that Chaz was malware. I just figured out how to put it on the "allow" list.

Dog's Name: Hugo
Dog's Breed: ACD mix? Ish?
Collar Size: 15 inches (I think that's a medium)
Favourite Treat: Anything grain-free
Favourite Toy: Pretty much any rope/chew toy
Treats they cannot have: Anything with grains makes him sick : (
Toys they won't use: He will shred/kill any soft toy in seconds.
Anything else!:

neck size: 15 inches
( Hugo probably wouldn't wear clothes, lol. But he does wear his coat well!)

Favorite color: Green and Blue
Human food stuffs: I'm vegan, so nothing with any animal products.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Dogs Name.... Err... Cats Name: Jazzy

Cats Breed:Siberian

Collar Size: ? Got to check tomorrow.

Favorite Treat: She loves Duck,& Turkey.

Favorite Toy: Anything shaped like a mouse. Anything catnip

Treats they can't have: Anything with grain, soy,or corn. Nothing made in China. Please have be made in the US, UK, or Canada.

Toys they won't use: Anything really hard

Anything else: I'd love a "Clicker Stick",& Puzzle toys. Anything kitten is appreciated.

ETA:

Favorite Color:Blue, Purple,& Pink.

Human Foods Stuff: I don't like a chocolate, nuts, most candy, soda. I love spicy foods. I love chicken.

Just nothing's that's too processed. I do like my junk food though.

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
Dog's Name: Laika
Dog's Breed: mastiff/lab/gsp mix
Collar Size: actual neck size is 19.5in so i think thats a large
Favourite Treat: any really.
Favourite Toy: she loves the kong knots and kong plushie toys
Treats they cannot have: no grains and nothing from china please
Toys they won't use: tennis balls.. they get destroyed in .01 seconds.
Anything else!: her color is pink

Dog's Name: Sitkah
Dog's Breed: Border collie
Collar Size: his actual neck size is 10.5 inches but he is 13 weeks old so still growing
Favourite Treat: any
Favourite Toy: kong knots and kong plushies
Treats they cannot have: no grain.. nothing from china please
Toys they won't use: no tennis balls
Anything else!: his color is orange

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Dogs Name.... Err... Cats Name: Jazzy

Cats Breed:Siberian

Collar Size: ? Got to check tomorrow.

Favorite Treat: She loves Duck,& Turkey.

Favorite Toy: Anything shaped like a mouse. Anything catnip

Treats they can't have: Anything with grain, soy,or corn. Nothing made in China. Please have be made in the US, UK, or Canada.

Toys they won't use: Anything really hard

Anything else: I'd love a "Clicker Stick",& Puzzle toys. Anything kitten is appreciated.

ETA:

Favorite Color:Blue, Purple,& Pink.

Human Foods Stuff: I don't like a chocolate, nuts, most candy, soda. I love spicy foods. I love chicken.

Just nothing's that's too processed. I do like my junk food though.
Actually, She doesn't wear collars all that much.So don't bother trying to find one for her .

GipsyQueen

Dog's Name: Zora
Dog's Breed: Beauceron
Collar Size: (large?)
Favourite Treat: Everything.
Favourite Toy: Kong Bone, or durable stuffies
Treats they cannot have: N/A
Toys they won't use: Nothing.
Anything else!: N/A

Clothing Size: No clothing please!
Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm mainly just wanting stuff for Itztli since he is still a growing puppy and doesn't have much in comparison with the other dogs. If you want to get stuff for the other dogs as well that's fine, but really need stuff for Itztli.

Dog's Name: Itztli
Dog's Breed: Standard size Xoloitzcuintli
Collar Size:
Favourite Treat: He's a SUCKER for freeze dried lamb lung. We like the lung pieces that can be broken up easily into small training size pieces
Favourite Toy: Tug toys
Treats they cannot have: He's on a mostly raw diet so please nothing with grains/gluten. He doesn't seem to like anything that isn't freeze dried type. Very picky puppy.
Toys they won't use: He doesn't seem to like rubber toys much at all
Anything else!: Things we could really use for him: collars that he can grow with (especially martingales no wider than 1" please). Need to get him a show lead still. Also would like to get him his SDIT vest since he is almost 6 months old and going to start his public access training soon. I like the simpler cape style vest. I especially like this one in teal that I can add patches to. http://www.raspberryfield.com/product/1147.html He is growing though so I'll get his measurements tonight. I think he is going to max out around 40-50 lbs or so. I love brighter colors on him like hunters orange, teal, bright blues.... anything that contrasts against his seal coat. Another thing we could use is a leather utility lead. I like thinner leather though. 1/2" would probably be ideal for utility lead.

Clothing Size (I'll measure him for all of this tonight)
Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:

Your favourite colour(s): For myself I like dark pinks and royal purples.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I'm really hard to buy food stuff for sorry. There's a lot I will turn my nose up at. lol.

And because you need a photo for inspiration

Also... if you decide to buy stuff for the other dogs....
training treats are always a plus... freeze dried beef, chicken, lamb is ok depending on the dog. Beef and Lamb everyone can have. Cricket's neck size I think is 13.25" approx. She typically needs nicer quality leather collars or super soft stuff. We love collarmania minky fabrics and would love to get her any of the hot pink ones. K9 closet also has their smoothie collars that she can wear. The adult boys don't really need collars. Toys are always good. They all like tugs. Cricket loves squeaky toys. Bamm loves balls and discs. Joey mainly just likes the tugs.

GipsyQueen

Dog's Name: Zora
Dog's Breed: Beauceron
Collar Size: (large?)
Favourite Treat: Everything.
Favourite Toy: Kong Bone, or durable stuffies
Treats they cannot have: N/A
Toys they won't use: Nothing.
Anything else!: N/A

Clothing Size: No clothing please!
Back length:
leg length:
chest size:
neck size:
I just measured her neck, we were at about 49cm (19,5") :) She does best with 1-1,5" collars since she does occasionally pull.

Also her color is red ;)

Dekka

Just try me..
As an aside from dog things...

If my Santa is stumped and in the US... I have been dying to try the trader joe's cookie butter (the speculoos sp? type)

(I realized I forgot to put things I like... I don't like chocolate)

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Once you've signed up and PM'd me the info in the sign up thread, come here and fill out a form for each dog! Feel free to add other pets, as well

Dog's Name:Abe

Dog's Breed: Aussie

Collar Size:18"

Favourite Treat: anything chewy or soft, especially small training treats and bully sticks

Favourite Toy: he likes small stuffies but he's not huge into toys

Treats they cannot have:

Toys they won't use: any balls or hard toys

Anything else!: he likes snugly blankets and such

Clothing Size usually XL

Back length:

leg length:

chest size:

neck size:

Your favourite colour(s): pink

foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): no peanuts please

Once you've signed up and PM'd me the info in the sign up thread, come here and fill out a form for each dog! Feel free to add other pets, as well

Dog's Name: Zooey

Dog's Breed: Maltese

Collar Size:11"

Favourite Treat: anything! All good is good food!

Favourite Toy: not a toy lover

Treats they cannot have:

Toys they won't use: most

Anything else!: she likes snuggle things to and clothes

Clothing Size s/m she has a pretty big chest if it's not stretchy

Back length:

leg length:

chest size:

neck size:

Dog's Name: fig

Dog's Breed: border collie

Collar Size: 13"

Favourite Treat: soft things or chews

Favourite Toy: all the balls! Pretty much everything

Treats they cannot have:

Toys they won't use:

Anything else!:

Clothing Size m/l

Back length:

leg length:

chest size: