Camera insurance for accidents? do you have it?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Im ordering my nikon d60 from amazon.. but the camera doesnt have the normal "insurance" thing available, for drops, accidents ect..
is there somewhere I can get this insurance? it it worth it?
or is it better to just take the camera to a repair shop when needed

im doing all i can to make sure accidents DONT happen lol i bought rubber body armor for the camera, a bag, ect.. but you never know and if im paying $546 for a camera i want to be certain i have it just in case

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I just have the Nikon Insurance. Depending where you buy it they may have something, and I believe some places sell Nikon insurance too.

There's a brand, which sorry I can't think of right now, that you should stay away from (takes months to get your camera back, and half the time it's still broken when they return it to you - ah! I believe its called Mack?)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
We added a personal article policy with our homeowner's insurance that specifically covers all my camera equipment.

If I run it over with my car, it's replaced. I had to make a list of all the items on the policy and their cost.
It costs us...$45 a year to insure over $3000 worth of equipment.:D
That's it.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
We added a personal article policy with our homeowner's insurance that specifically covers all my camera equipment.

If I run it over with my car, it's replaced. I had to make a list of all the items on the policy and their cost.
It costs us...$45 a year to insure over $3000 worth of equipment.:D
That's it.
i tried talking to my mom about this...

all she told me was "your paying $500 for this camera..drop it and ill kick your butt. simple as that" lol umm thanks

Members online

No members online now.