It's been too long....

Hope you guys still remember me! LOL A lot has happened/changed since I've last posted on here. Don't worry, all for the good! The boys are in high gear getting ready for this year's racing season which is going to kick some major butt!!!! I haven't pulled the sled out yet because I just got brand new runners put on over the summer! yay!

Some of you may remember the work in progress which was the dogbox I got that needed a bit of love. That is finally fully complete! My dad and I even got all the boxes packed with straw today so it is completely ready to haul dogs! And what do I use to tow it? My "new" '04 Dodge Ram!!!!!! That's not all that's "new" I have a new recruit for this year's racing team and he'll be living with us for the winter! Sorry no pics of the new guy because I have to pick which one I want between 3 still. I'm leaning heavily towards one in particular but that will depend on how he gets along with my 2 boys. This winter we will also be having a 5 month old pup come along to races so she can get used to all the action so hopefully next year she can race on my team!

I think I covered all that's new with us...Anybody in South/Central Ontario watch for us at your local dogsled races! We plan on attending 5 races this winter so we'll be busy!

The boys as you can see are really training hard this year...

Dekka

Just try me..
Nice truck!!! Ronin and OC look very very tired :D And any time Ronin wants to drag a child around the kid and mutt race... I would be MORE than glad to lend out my child again. Ronin rocks!!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
OMG HI!!!

I have missed my Ronin pics!
Nice truck though.. Dodges kick arse!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Too long? WAY too long. I thought you had quit dog forums for good. :(

So glad to have you back. *hugs* I'm glad things are going well. The boys look great, and the dog box does, too. Did you repaint it? The outside looks nice!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Good to see you again! The truck and box looks great, but that snow just looks....BRRRRRR!!!!

The boys look well-worn out and happy about it. ;)

Dekka, any race that you guys make it to I would be MORE than happy to let Darien race with Ronan.

Nolu, well yes along with being busy I did need a break as well, but not for good LOL And yes we did repaint the whole thing. The box is more white and the doors are a lighter blue.

It's great to see all of you again! :)

Welcome back! My attendance has been sketchy at best, also, and it's always good to see familiar faces (screen names?) when you log back on.

NICE dog box!! And truck. And boys ;)

I can't wait to see pics of the dog you decide to add to your team!!

Members online

No members online now.