Charlie

Bailey08

I am just seeing this now, too, and I am so very sorry for your loss.

I loved hearing about Charlie; such a fun dog. My thought are with you and your family.

Doberluv

Oh Romy! I didn't see this thread before....It pains me to come to this forum very often and I missed this completely. I saw your post in that other thread about crating and thought...what? The same Charlie I just met this past summer? Can't be. So, I looked here and saw this with a sick, sinking feeling. My heart breaks for you. I know how you loved that sweet pup. I remember how friendly and beautiful he was and how, in his exuberance, he would jump straight up and over that fence and how he walked with us across the pasture and to the beach so happily. He was such an amazingly sweet fellow. I am so terribly sorry that you lost him. I just don't have the words to express my sorrow for you and Robert. ((((((hugs)))))))

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
OMG! Romy! I just saw this now. I am so so sorry. Nothing in the world hurts like this. I know. Please know that I would give anything to take your hurt away right now.

Charlie. Say hello to Ben for me, I believe that there is a place at the bridge especially for our young men, taken before their time. I am literally in tears for you!

Members online