Buddy Boy

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Sooo, I guess good things don’t last in this house, as Buddy is once again red and ichy. :( Breaks my heart as I thought we had finally found something that was working for him (and it did work for a few months!).

I think he has what may be hot spots forming on both sides of his face, and he has started to slowly eat at his paws. :( I am going to take pictures to get some ideas.

I just don’t know anymore. There have been no major changes lately. The only thing I can think of is that the last time the house was cleaned, it was done with non-environmentally friendly cleaners, which we have been using for the last few months, but this was only yesterday.

Another thing is that I am starting to give him more tripe so I am going to cut back on it, just to see if it does anything. We had started to give him Honest Kitchen, but stopped that when he started to break out again. But he recouped from that as well.

Le sigh.. :(

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Maybe you should try putting him on bland diet, and slowly introduce other things to see what he's allergic to. Or have you already done that? And I might use environmentally friendly cleaners from now on. There's a new line of them out now, they are all green, but I don't remember the brand name...

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Maybe you should try putting him on bland diet, and slowly introduce other things to see what he's allergic to. Or have you already done that? And I might use environmentally friendly cleaners from now on. There's a new line of them out now, they are all green, but I don't remember the brand name...
We do use environmentally friendly cleaners, except for yesterday, when they apparently forgot. And we've done an elimination diet- twice.

*pouts some more*

It's entirely possible that yesterday's cleaning could bring on a reaction this fast, especially if he was in the house when the cleaning was going on - and the chemicals were in the air.

Or - any chance he picked up something that's made him itchy at the beach?

Or maybe a combination? Something that started it at the beach, maybe made him a little more receptive, and then the chemical cleaners set him off?

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Buddy :( What are you doing?! T-Bone is sending lots of kisses and we all hope he'll be better soon!

ACooper

:(

On his face? Wow, that's an odd place to start. I would suspect the cleaners first before I started messing with his diet again.

Poor guy, when is enough going to be enough with his health/luck? *phooey*

wishbone

Poor Buddy, hope you get well soon, it's really heartbreaking to see you in that situation. Crossing fingers for you.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
No, this started before the cleaners. It may have started before the beach as well. I just don't know what to do anymore. :(

Members online

No members online now.