Well...He's coming

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well the decision was made that the sheltie would come with us, for now. He got along ok with our daughter, was sort of nervous but I feel with time he will get over it. He has never been around a toddler really, just 7-8 year olds and an infant. He was curious but a little shy. He'll be here next week, but we don't know what we will do with him from there. Two other relatives had offered to take him and then backed out of the deal.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I hope we can find him a new home, and we don't fall in love with him. I don't know what I would do with three dogs and a toddler and an infant. I already fell in love today though, he is beautiful. He looks just like a mini lassie. Oh, I don't know. If there wasn't money coming along with him I would definetely say no.

femke

Awww post pictures when you can please! Where about's do you live in the states? I can understand how it must be a tough situation. I have one sheltie, they're great little dogs. If you are seriously thinking about finding him a different home send me a pm. Depending on where abouts you live I might be able to talk my hubby into it, we've been wanting a second one!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I don't know what we are going to do with him yet. We are just going to take him in for now and talk to rescues about him in awhile. I don't want to put him in a rescue immediately though, I am giving one of my other relatives a chance to take him.

Members online

No members online now.