Can someone with Limewire or something please email me this song...

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
MP3 Rocket won't download it because it doesn't have enough hosts. :( I've been trying to get it to for hours.

Can someone please download the song...

"I Love You But **** You" by Tech N9ne

and email it to me at [email protected]

It needs to be an MP3 file, not an MP4, because my iPod is being difficult. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much! :)

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Thanks! :) It's on the album: Killer. The only thing is it needs to be an MP3 file and CD's usually have MP4 files. My iPod is being stupid and will only play MP3 files. :(

Xandra

I already have it but the bitrate is only 191, the ripped version would be better quality.

Dekka

Just try me..
Thanks! :) It's on the album: Killer. The only thing is it needs to be an MP3 file and CD's usually have MP4 files. My iPod is being stupid and will only play MP3 files. :(
Wouldn't that be stupid itunes? itunes converts, not the ipod, so maybe you need to update your itunes?

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
When you rip you can change it to 320 bits and make it an MP3 :) I'm looking through CD's, they're in a pile - but I might have it on my PC...

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Mp4 is standard for video on the Ipod...the smaller Ipods that don't have a screen don't play them, at least mine doesn't. It only likes MP3.

Dekka

Just try me..
Yep I covert stuffs to MP4 so I can watch them on my ipod. But when importing things into itunes (as music) it aways says converting. (anything that isnt' an mp3 it tells me that)

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Yeah it converts things like WMA files into MP3 most of the time, sometimes it has a stupid moment though and won't convert certain files.

Smexy, I'm working on it, I'll send it in a few min. :) You'll know it's me because my username on here is, well, my name lol.

ETA: You've got mail!

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
I know.... I know.... I am a jerk.

But unless the song you are asking for is freeware, you are asking to be a thief.

Yeah, roll your eyes. Its the truth. And we wonder why stuff is so expensive. Music and software....

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
am I the only person that actually buys songs off itunes?.... i seriously feel like the last person!
i like that the music comes with the cover art on my ipod and the sound quality is always really good tho :) but still.. for 50 cents a song. it hurts sometimes lol

am I the only person that actually buys songs off itunes?.... i seriously feel like the last person!
i like that the music comes with the cover art on my ipod and the sound quality is always really good tho :) but still.. for 50 cents a song. it hurts sometimes lol
Nope I do, lol.

I actually still buy CD's too.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Nope I do, lol.

I actually still buy CD's too.
I still buy CDs sometimes. like if I really like the artist/soundtrack and i wanna feel like im supporting them! lol sometimes its cheaper to find a CD then buy off itunes 2

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I don't buy CD's anymore. Why? Because usually there's only 1 song on the whole **** thing that I like.

Ok and to satisfy those "You's stealing it" next time I'll just mail her the CD. Seriously, I don't listen to them much anymore. There, that's called gifting, not stealing.

Xandra

No eye rolling here.

I do it because it is easy, low risk, fast and otherwise I would either not have the music selection that I have or I would be bankrupt. And I expect that is the same reason most people do it. That is the "why" and I'm not going to even try and justify it because I don't really think you can. It's a fault. Like eating eggs from battery hens.

That said we do buy a lot of CD's at this house. If there's two songs on two different albums then we don't bother. If the artist is really new, or we already are familiar with them and like them/respect their musical ability, or we really like an album then someone will buy the CD. They're better quality anyways.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I wasn't trying to judge or say "SHAME ON YOU!" or anything, I just know most people download and I dont
I certainly see the allure lol don't get me wrong. I guess im just too much of a chicken lol I do sometimes plug my ipod into OTHER peoples computers and take some of their songs lol which are downloaded. so really.. its not like im the patron saint of music

I just dont want it to be ME that gets in trouble or MY computer that gets a virus lol

Xandra

I wasn't trying to judge or say "SHAME ON YOU!" or anything, I just know most people download and I dont
I certainly see the allure lol don't get me wrong. I guess im just too much of a chicken lol I do sometimes plug my ipod into OTHER peoples computers and take some of their songs lol which are downloaded. so really.. its not like im the patron saint of music

I just dont want it to be ME that gets in trouble or MY computer that gets a virus lol
Lol well you were pretty neutral... it was Puckstop that really said it like it was lol.

I've never gotten a virus from limewire or torrents. I have Vista and no antivirus. :dunno:

When I was 12 I downloaded photoshop and got a notice from our internet provider. :eek:

I have Vista and no antivirus. :dunno:
forget music downloading, your asking for trouble.

Have you tried AVG? It is a free antivirus and very good.

ACAMP: I dont download because I was worried about viruses and I didnt like the quality a lot of times... not because of my very high moral character, :p
I didnt mean for my post to come across as judgmental either...

Members online

No members online now.