i thought just victor loved gum

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
cute but sorta gross :D Sunny did that to me when I wasn't expecting it and popped a HUGE bubble onto my face. I am sure he thought it was hilarious :rolleyes:

gapeach

Big Mutts
Found the page put stupid computer won't show it :mad: Bad mood now anyway, stupid neighbors are playing loud music on car sterio and it's about to wake Maggie up. It's really loud, some people are so inconsiderate!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i can't chew gum but somebody in Victor's past did..and he pounces on it if he finds it on the sidewalk..even if it is squashed into a splat. Aaron likes orbit and i have to make sure Vic doesn't find it or he will unwrap and waste a whole package..at least it is a waste for Aaron..Vic has pretty nice breath afterwards..but i don't let him keep it.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I understand completely gapeach..my mom babysat between 6 and 10 children when i was growing up..making noise in the afternoon was a federal offense..her only peace time..then when Aaron was a little guy and i would have to take him there for the day (a seldom occurance) she would put him down for a nap no matter how i would plead for her not too..one nap and he was up until 2 or 3 am..still buzzing around..i am happy you have a napper..it is good for mother's too! Rotten neighbors.wait until it is their turn!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yeah, exactly this is my only time for me. She's back asleep after a lil' patting. The neighbors are quiet now. But a toy in the toybox has gone off a couple of times too. ARGH. Anyway she will be up soon, it's almost that time. My mama said I was just like Aaron, no nap after I was 2 or I'd be up all night, so glad Maggie didn't get that from me!

gapeach

Big Mutts
What happens when you try to download those emotions on that site, I wonder? Makes me kinda nrvous, how many things are really free?

Members online

No members online now.