Life-changing hair brush

noludoru

Bored Now.
So I wanted to share this with you ladies, especially those with sensitive scalps, long hair, or curly hair.

As you all know, I'm growing my hair out. One of the reasons I did a big chop originally was dye damage. The other was my addiction to convertibles. I was tired of tangles even if I wrapped it up in a scarf. Growing it out has made me worry about how I'm going to deal with that, because even at chin length the tangles are painful to remove. Normal tangles. Not even top down tangles. So I bought this:

I heard tons of good recommendations about it, tried it out a few times on both wet and dry hair. (I know brushing wet hair is a no-no, but I can usually only de-tangle it when it's wet.) It's AMAZING! Almost no pain at all. And it doesn't sound like it's breaking my hair. I gave it the real test yesterday, driving to work with wet hair with the top down and then going out on an hour drive after work, and it was great. I had a solid mat on the right side that I got through in five minutes without pain.

So I just wanted to suggest it to all of you who have trouble with their hair. It's painless and quick, and super easy to clean and pull hair out of when you're done.

http://www.amazon.com/Tangle-Teezer...&qid=1397412070&sr=8-1&keywords=tangle+teezer

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I NEED that. My hair is really prone to getting tangles,& it's really annoying.Plus it can be painful.

I have something that looks similar for my daughter, it does work well.

The wet/dry thing is so odd...I pretty much only brush when wet (ok, well comb anyways) unless I straighten it that week. I was taught to never brush dry curls.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I have something that looks similar for my daughter, it does work well.

The wet/dry thing is so odd...I pretty much only brush when wet (ok, well comb anyways) unless I straighten it that week. I was taught to never brush dry curls.
Supposedly it's bad for your hair because you end up stretching the cuticle. I can't brush when curly or my curls frizz and go straight. I prefer brushing in the shower with conditioner, though. It feels way less damaging.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I didn't know you weren't supposed to brush hair when it's wet ... If I brushed my hair when it was dry it would be a frizzy matted mess :/

But I would be it's rested in trying that brush

milos_mommy

I usually brush mine right before I shower, so it's still dry but doesn't matter if its frizzy or messed up

The curly hair blogs and forums I used to go to all said comb when wet, never when dry.

I think its likely what works best for each person. For detangling it DEFINITELY works better when wet and loaded with conditioner for me and my daughter.

JacksonsMom

I didn't know you weren't supposed to brush hair when it's wet ... If I brushed my hair when it was dry it would be a frizzy matted mess :/

But I would be it's rested in trying that brush
I have no idea how you'd NOT brush your hair when wet? Even when I get my hair done professionally, they always brush it after being washed, before styling it.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I need to get this for Hannah. her hair is terrible for getting knotted up and she sneezes every time I hit a tangle lol

Fran27

I ordered one and will wait for it impatiently. Lisa's always complaining and screaming when we brush her hair...

xpaeanx

I watch a YouTube channel for Super Long hair styles and the woman swears by this brush. LOL.

I actually stopped brushing my hair completely though. It used to tangle so easily, now it dries completely knot free. :)

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I ordered the brush, too, and have used it the last few days. OMG. FOREVER IN DEBT.

It is so awesome.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am so glad to hear these reviews :) Hannah's hair is bone straight and thin and it tangles terribly. she tries to buck up when I brush it and I try to be as gentle as I can but sometimes they are impossible to get out. Poor thing her eyes water to the point of tears down her face (she doesn't cry but I wouldn't blame her if she did) and she sneezes every time I hit a knot. Now I wish I had just paid extra for overnight shipping :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.