Need help with uploading a picture

I need help uploading a picture to chazhound. If someone can explain what the URL of my photo is that would be very helpful.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Are you trying to upload an attachment or do you just want to link to an external photo site such as flickr or photobucket?

If you're trying to upload an attachment, there are size restrictions. I looked on your profile and saw nothing uploaded so far to your galleries.

BTW - welcome to Chazhound!

I need help uploading a picture to chazhound. If someone can explain what the URL of my photo is that would be very helpful.
If you've uploaded it to an external website (Such as Facebook, Flickr, or PhotoBucket), when you click on the little icon in the options bar above the post box that says when highlighted "Insert image" you're going to need to paste a URL into the box that pops up, the URL is the link of where the image is located and always ending in the file extension (.jpg or .png or .gif for example). The easiest way to get is is by right clicking on the photo, then choosing "Copy image location" (some web browsers may have that worded a little different), then right click in the pop up box after choosing insert image and paste.

Hope that's not too confusing?

Members online

No members online now.