Hey yall from Georgia

Hey everybody!

I'm so happy to be here and I"m looking forward to learning a lot and getting to know you all.

I own a 2 year old english shepherd, Paddy Bear, a 9 year old chocolate lab, Savannah, and 2 kitties, Abby and Dark Kitty. We used to have 3 horses but eventually re-homed them to lovely folks. Horses are a way of life and if you don't have a farm, it sure gets into high money!

So we're loving our dogs and cats and enjoying an empty nest. I'm near Atlanta and recently graduated from grad school. Look forward to my time here!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Welcome! We would love the see pictures of your dogs ;)

Where is your ES from? He is lovely and it will be so nice having another around!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Welcome! I have an aussie (points at siggy) lol so great to have another ES around!

Hi all! {waves} :)
My ES came from Vickie McKinney up in NC. There were a couple of breeders up that way and closest to me (Georgia). He fit nicely in a carrier and rode home with me on Delta, under the seat.

I posted a post about Bear in the breeds section. I am very curious to see if his personality quirks are similar to other owners of ES dogs.

You Quinn is beautiful! Looks just like my Aussie, sassy. I want to post photos on my sig. What hosting site do you use and what size pic? Thanks!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
He is lovely! Reminds me a lot of Rebecca Wingler's Dillon. He sounds like a character too!

Thank you so much! For sigs I (and a lot of people on here I think) use Flickr. There's not maximum signature size so long and it's not overly big lol!

Thanks! I went to Flickr but the sig won't let me upload or save files. Ugh...I want to post pictures! I'll have to keep playing with this!

If you're familiar with some of the NC dogs, Bear came out of GeeGee and Charlie. I think Vickie is breeding some of the prettiest pups around!

He is lovely! Reminds me a lot of Rebecca Wingler's Dillon. He sounds like a character too!

Thank you so much! For sigs I (and a lot of people on here I think) use Flickr. There's not maximum signature size so long and it's not overly big lol!
I love the pictures of Dillon. He is beautiful.

So happy to have another ES owner here. There can never be too many.

Welcome to the forum!!! Would love more pictures but you ES from the one I saw is just stunning and seems like such a character!

For sigs it's easier to grab the direct link (in the correct size) and posting it with
on either side and pasting it here:

Rather than trying to upload it as a file.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Ah, Dillon is his uncle. What a strong family resemblance! Can't wait to see more pics of both your dogs :)

Equinox

Welcome!! Always thrilled to see more of the breed on Chaz. Thanks to Sit Stay's Quinn (and now LostAndConfused's Hudson), I've become a huge fan of the breed :)

Members online

No members online now.